CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Ape™️

Why can't these cunts just accept that when an object weighing around 200 tons hits a building at 200-300 mph, and then becomes an inferno, it's going to cause some extremely severe damage? Some of the utter fucking nonsense that pops up on social media ranting on about the twin towers being deliberately brought down is truly staggering. Fucking idiots.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why can't these cunts just accept that when an object weighing around 200 tons hits a building at 200-300 mph, and then becomes an inferno, it's going to cause some extremely severe damage? Some of the utter fucking nonsense that pops up on social media ranting on about the twin towers being deliberately brought down is truly staggering. Fucking idiots.

It not suprising you read it and then it's not suprising you drivel on about like a withered old crone.....

You tedious prick.

I suppose it's gullible cuntbreeds like you Apey who believe everything that's on the news and in the papers, sure a lot of conspiracy theories are pure hilarious bullshit but some in my book hold a bloody good argument..i mean does any cunt with any common sense think Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy..and onto 9/11. It may well of happened like the masses are led to believe but there is many things to say that's not the case, i'm not going into what those things are as you have internet so can read it yourself, which you have and this nom is the outcome of your inferior brain working itself into a frenzy..

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Conspiracy theorists only produce all their fairytale bullshit for social media because they know there are one or two even more gullible cunts out there that read the shit. You total fucking amoeba 

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It not suprising you read it and then it's not suprising you drivel on about like a withered old crone.....

You tedious prick.

My own personal theory is that they both collapsed not due to the planes crashing into them, but because you were getting horrendously bummed in a nearby subway tunnel, and the resulting cum blast from your shot arsehole destroyed their foundations.

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Conspiracy theorists only produce all their fairytale bullshit for social media because they know there are one or two even more gullible cunts out there that read the shit. You total fucking amoeba 

Err perhaps you can't comprehend basic English, but my comments quite clearly stated that I don't believe any of these conspiracy theories, you thick fucking turd.

22 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I suppose it's gullible cuntbreeds like you Apey who believe everything that's on the news and in the papers, sure a lot of conspiracy theories are pure hilarious bullshit but some in my book hold a bloody good argument..i mean does any cunt with any common sense think Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy..and onto 9/11. It may well of happened like the masses are led to believe but there is many things to say that's not the case, i'm not going into what those things are as you have internet so can read it yourself, which you have and this nom is the outcome of your inferior brain working itself into a frenzy..

Ok, well I'll await your expert opinion on why the towers collapsed then, other than the small matter of the passenger aircraft that crashed into them. 

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Err perhaps you can't comprehend basic English, but my comments quite clearly stated that I don't believe any of these conspiracy theories, you thick fucking turd.

You'll have to forgive Drew, the airs incredibly thin underground and the mole catchers have been hanging around his den again. He's under a lot of pressure.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ok, well I'll await your expert opinion on why the towers collapsed then, other than the small matter of the passenger aircraft that crashed into them. 

Apey old boy i couldn't really give a flying fuck, all i know that it happened, how it happened is down to every cunt to make their own mind up..what do i think. Thousands of people died during and after the events on 9/11 due to in one way or the other, mankind's cuntishness.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

What's that bollocks Bill? Facebook or Twitter? Fuck off.

If you had a modicum of intelligence you would realise you can login without either. Imbecilic fuckwit.

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My own personal theory is that they both collapsed not due to the planes crashing into them, but because you were getting horrendously bummed in a nearby subway tunnel, and the resulting cum blast from your shot arsehole destroyed their foundations.

Another demonstration of your familiarity with gay depravity....

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you had a modicum of intelligence you would realise you can login without either. Imbecilic fuckwit.

You want to go one to one? Is that why you have Sack my cook there as well to back you up? Your the one without the bottle you fucking cock.

Take your online poofery and shove it up your arse you prick.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
40 minutes ago, Ape said:

Errr and my response clearly said you were a fucking retard for READING it. I didn't say you believed it, see I was giving you some credit but clearly this was an error on my part you thick twat.

24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Billy Boy just do what you're told and shove it up your bumhole.. you can always PM members for any discussion, really why would anyone want to join a cuntbrain like you in an online chat..how about we all become facebook friends and live happy ever after..you fucking mug.

12 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Anybody remember David Icke in the early '90s. He is now a professional conspiracy theorist and all round cunt.

To be fair he has made a very good living on bullshit and preying on the gullible...mind you i would take great pleasure in using a kango drill on his cunthead.