CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crewe Station Roundabout

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

An absolute nightmare to drive through, lights in the wrong place and no proper filtering into the road that passes over Crewe station, possibly the second biggest cunt in Cheshire.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

An absolute nightmare to drive through, lights in the wrong place and no proper filtering into the road that passes over Crewe station, possibly the second biggest cunt in Cheshire.

You spend a meaningful amount of time in Crewe? Just when I thought you couldn't be any more intolerable. You are the fucking cunt.

Move to the first world, rather than living in that poverty stricken, bedsit-filled, peripheral fucking shit hole.

Actually, don't. Stay in Crewe forever. 

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You spend a meaningful amount of time in Crewe? Just when I thought you couldn't be any more intolerable. You are the fucking cunt.

Move to the first world, rather than living in that poverty stricken, bedsit-filled, peripheral fucking shit hole.

Dario Gradi used to hire her to give motivational and inspirational speeches at Crewe Alexandra's training ground. That's why they've been fucking shit for years.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

Dario Gradi used to hire her to give motivational and inspirational speeches at Crewe Alexandra's training ground. That's why they've been fucking shit for years.

As long as this roundabout has an exit leading out of Crewe it's almost certainly not a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have lived in Torquay for the past seven years .. Crewe is actually on one list as the top place to live in the uk and it is not surprising that it is on that list .. poor Punkie in his Colshaw farm Flat in Wilmslow is seathing with envy.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Don't fool yourself, pen.  Old Punkers gets a new place every time it rains.  He just goes to grab a new appliance box, and relocates under a new bridge or overpass.   His scenery and view are constantly changing, unless he's the "pitcher" on any given night.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

come on now. this is only a cunt because you've actually got to think and make a decision when you drive rather than blankly staring into your vanity mirror wondering what make-up to use to try and put a shine on that turd of a face you have.

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What the fuck is this fucking shit?

You've plagiarised the roundabout section of my corking "Swindon" nom, added the zeitgeist of dec's surprisingly popular "Postwick Hub" nom, removed all humour and purpose when cunting the subject matter, and voila, produced a pile of shit. 

Awful. 

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You've plagiarised the roundabout section of my corking "Swindon" nom, added the zeitgeist of dec's surprisingly popular "Postwick Hub" nom, removed all humour and purpose when cunting the subject matter, and voila, produced a pile of shit. 

Awful. 

Corking and zeitgeist...?

Fucking hell.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Awful. 

Its still better than Recsam :P

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, deebom said:

I have 14 uncles and aunties in Crewe. They range from late 50s to mid 70s. They all have children and grandchildren...

The roundabout by the Peacock is a cunt too.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

OUTED!!!!! For the secret football fan you undoubtedly are!!!

It's but a small (mincing) step from Dario Gradi's stewardship of Crewe Alexandra, to the rococo intricacies of the 'Catennacio' system favoured by the Italian sides of the 70's and 80's to felching your boyfriend in the showers after a successful 5-0 demolition of Ipswich Town!!

You old poove