CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People with a problem with tattoos.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

The Tatooed are discriminated against  in the workplace and rightly so.

Unless you think the BBC would be wrong not to employ a newsreader with a cobweb tatooed on his/her face...

They could probably spell tattooed correctly though you spunk loving poof.

Never bothered with tattoos. .think they are fuckin awful lookin..I'm the only bloke in my gym that hasn't got any ..dumb bints get them for some reason. .remember I was doing this one a few weeks ago..and while kicking her back doors in i grabbed a fistful of her hair and tattooed on the back of her neck were two words...just breathe. ..silly cow. Shudda said no donuts or nil by mouth 

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We don't let them in but most especially we don't let oiks, peasants and riff-like you into our sort of club. 

are you ever on door duty to prevent entry Pinky ?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

are you ever on door duty to prevent entry Pinky ?  

Don't be stupid. You don't access this sort of exclusive club through a door. Entry is strictly by the rear passage only.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I don't think he'd ever prevent entry.

Now come on Snatch, admit it, that was a fucking cheap shot at getting a load of likes...

..have another...

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should get "cunt" tattooed on your face.

It's written all over it already.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 24/09/2016 at 8:33 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Why do right wing cunts in this country have a problem with other cunts getting tattoos? The most honest right wing cunts just come right out with it: "I don't like seeing them". The less honest cunts pretend that they care about the employment chances of said tattoo'd cunt, but we all know right wing cunts don't care about anybody but themselves.

My problem with British right wing cunts is that they tend to be socially conservative. They don't like tattoos, so they don't want any cunt to get them or to ever have to see some cunt with one. Petty, draconian cunts. Just let other folk live their lives.

Maybe 50+ years ago the only cunts with tattoos were criminals, dock workers, dock worker criminals, sailors and homosexuals, but now every cunt seems to have them and they are no reliable indicator of socioeconomic or criminal status, unless the tattoo was obviously done by Big Alfie in D Wing using a guitar string and a charred chess set...

If you have to ask that question you will never get it.

Tattoos are like hoodies and cheap trainers. They are a sign of a very low uneducated perhaps criminal class that deliberately advertise the fact that they belong to that section of society. These are the antisocial cunts that fight in the street, piss in doorways, swear loudly in front of your granny and steal your car. They will beat you up if you reprimand them for there cuntish behaviour, they are cunts and should be disposed of.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/25/2016 at 4:43 AM, nobgobbler said:

You could have had "elastic" tattooed. It stretches, with the added benefit of one size fits all.

Police reports say a cunt fitting his description, has that tattooed on his ringpiece, and is infecting every poof at the "book stores" in the seedier areas of Manchester.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Why do they use exactly the same  colour ink to tattoo people whose skin tone may be a slightly different shade. I would use ivory or magnolia Indian ink if it was me.