CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People with a problem with tattoos.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I made the mistake of listening to LBC radio last week. Some geriatric cunt was presenting, and old conservative cunts were endlessly ringing in to complain about tattoos on other cunts. To preface slightly, I don't have any tattoos. I've never found an image powerful enough for long enough to consider getting it drawn on my body for ever. Anyway...

Why do right wing cunts in this country have a problem with other cunts getting tattoos? The most honest right wing cunts just come right out with it: "I don't like seeing them". The less honest cunts pretend that they care about the employment chances of said tattoo'd cunt, but we all know right wing cunts don't care about anybody but themselves.

My problem with British right wing cunts is that they tend to be socially conservative. They don't like tattoos, so they don't want any cunt to get them or to ever have to see some cunt with one. Petty, draconian cunts. Just let other folk live their lives.

Maybe 50+ years ago the only cunts with tattoos were criminals, dock workers, dock worker criminals, sailors and homosexuals, but now every cunt seems to have them and they are no reliable indicator of socioeconomic or criminal status, unless the tattoo was obviously done by Big Alfie in D Wing using a guitar string and a charred chess set...

Guest luke swarm

Tattoos are a way of expressing ones individuality and that one is different from everybody else. They can be and often are unique.

However , they all share one commonalty, they are almost exclusively reserved for sad stupid cunts who think it expresses their individuality and that they are uniquely different from everybody else.    

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Tattoos are a way of expressing ones individuality and that one is different from everybody else. They can be and often are unique.

However , they all share one commonalty, they are almost exclusively reserved for sad stupid cunts who think it expresses their individuality and that they are uniquely different from everybody else.    

So how many have you got Lucas ?

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

..........................unless the tattoo was obviously done by Big Alfie in D Wing using a guitar string and a charred chess set...

How did you know alfie was incarcerated? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I was thinking of having a tattoo of King George V with my ***** hair as his beard

Do you have a seventies welcome mat down there? I saw you more as a brazillian myself.

11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Exactly right Swarmers, after all 6,000,000 Jews can't be wrong.

People having problems about people having problems with people having problems. Fuck off you fucking shit stain. You sound like that cunt from Tunbridge Wells.

And, as well, you sound like the most intolerant cunt on here.

Prick.

12 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I made the mistake of listening to LBC radio last week. Some geriatric cunt was presenting, and old conservative cunts were endlessly ringing in to complain about tattoos on other cunts. To preface slightly, I don't have any tattoos. I've never found an image powerful enough for long enough to consider getting it drawn on my body for ever. Anyway...

Why do right wing cunts in this country have a problem with other cunts getting tattoos? 

My problem with British right wing cunts is that they tend to be socially conservative. 

American right wing have no problems with tattoos.

trump-swastika.jpg

Someone said the Chinese must be as clever as fuck to invent a full alphabet out of tattoos. I have 'Ludo' tattooed on my knob. It reminds me of a great holiday I once had but they couldn't fit all of Llandudno on it.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No cunts with tattoos are allowed into my golf club apart from cleaners and kitchen staff and they are told to cover them up.

The IQ of a the tatooed is obviously lower than those without.

you stupid fucking Inuit.

Guest nobgobbler
23 minutes ago, Manky said:

Someone said the Chinese must be as clever as fuck to invent a full alphabet out of tattoos. I have 'Ludo' tattooed on my knob. It reminds me of a great holiday I once had but they couldn't fit all of Llandudno on it.

You could have had "elastic" tattooed. It stretches, with the added benefit of one size fits all.

47 minutes ago, Hector said:

People having problems about people having problems with people having problems. Fuck off you fucking shit stain. You sound like that cunt from Tunbridge Wells.

And, as well, you sound like the most intolerant cunt on here.

Prick.

The Tatooed are discriminated against  in the workplace and rightly so.

Unless you think the BBC would be wrong not to employ a newsreader with a cobweb tatooed on his/her face...

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I was thinking of having a tattoo of King George V with my ***** hair as his beard

More importantly, who the fuck censored that post? You or Ricky?

People with Chinese symbol tattoos don't realise what they actually mean. "I am a thick cunt" written all over their arms (probably)

I've also noticed a few twats with "Respect" tattood on their necks. What the fuck's that all about? The cunts.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Degenerategambler said:

I've also noticed a few twats with "Respect" tattood on their necks. What the fuck's that all about? The cunts.

Respect.....it a special code DG.......it means they are a operative of Spectre.

Don't mess with them, they are as hard a nails these cunts.