CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pissing off skiddies

Guest Gurt

Dirty fucking cunts. The toilet at chez untermench looks like someone has spread it with Nutella and no mater how many cans of spesh I use to fuel my yellow laser-beam, I can't seem to piss the shit scabs off.

To Frank pissing off the skiddies is just reversing his splattered y-fronts.

looks like a bus has been doing hand brake turns in the bog. Punky, are you currently ball gagged or are you still available for porcelain licking duties?

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Gurt said:

Dirty fucking cunts. The toilet at chez untermench looks like someone has spread it with Nutella and no mater how many cans of spesh I use to fuel my yellow laser-beam, I can't seem to piss the shit scabs off.

looks like a bus has been doing hand brake turns in the bog. Punky, are you currently ball gagged or are you still available for porcelain licking duties?

You wont get Pinkape for that kind of contract this late in the year Gurty.......Cheshire council beat you to it.  

12 hours ago, Gurt said:

Pile of shit

14 hours ago, Gurt said:

Made me laugh so fuck you

Panzerknacker 

18 hours ago, Gurt said:

You should train your AIDS ridden rentboys to aim straight.

Punkapes shits are pure white because of all the man fat deposited in both ends of his digestive tract and therefore his skids are hard to spot in your average w.c. Isn't that right spunkgape?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You could always get yourself one of those shit brown WC pans that were everso popular in the 70's. I prefer to save all my shits for when I'm at work and getting paid £7.20 an hour to empty my bowels.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
s kiddy keyboard

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Punkapes shits are pure white because of all the man fat deposited in both ends of his digestive tract and therefore his skids are hard to spot in your average w.c. Isn't that right spunkgape?

It's true - he's like a fucking cream shitting seagull.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/27/2016 at 6:39 PM, Gurt said:

Gurt, I think you will find that in time, and with enough flushes, water will take care of the problem.  If it can carve through stone and create gorges and canyons with running water, I'm quite certain that the little punkapes clinging to the pan will eventually be banished from the kingdom, screaming as the circle the drain, about to get pulled under for the last time.  

Guest Bill Stickers
On 28 September 2016 at 8:38 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's true - he's like a fucking cream shitting seagull.

When he drops one it's like someone stamping on a squeeze bottle of Helmans. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

When he drops one it's like someone stamping on a squeeze bottle of Helmans. 

Or a spunk filled ballbag.