CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam cunt Allardyce

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

What a stupid greedy cunt. 

3 million a year and he murkily tries to get himself 400k more whilst disparaging his employer and the former England manager.

Typical working class, new money oik. 

Venables or Redknapp next ?

Was it murky? Was it illegal? Not really. 

Was it entrapment and blown out of all proportion? Kind of.

Is this a shit nom?  Should you kill yourself? Definitely. 

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I foresee a slight problem there Mankers.

What problem?  The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster Bomber has extra fat bomb bay doors so could drop Fat Sam anywhere I chose. From high up. On his head. On to concrete. With Chris Evans.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Not sure why this shit is being allowed to take precedence over real news. It looks like MH17 was downed by a Russian Buk missile system, which was sneaked into and out of Ukraine in secret.... never mind that though, because some fat crooky cunt did a fat crooky thing with England's fucking shite football team. Real news right enough!

The thing that pisses me off most about football is how blatantly obviously spectators are ripped off. These poor saps from the most deprived areas will whine about paying £25 to see a decent band in a decent venue, but think nothing of paying that to see their local team get humped by some other local team. Same saps have to buy the new kit when it comes out. £2 of materials and child labour turns into a £60 strip. They only change the strip so that you cunts keep buying them!

£millions wasted on poofy, effeminate little twenty year olds, standing around doing nothing until the ball trundles into their feet, whereby they either fake an injury or do their poofy little 'next Ronaldo' dance routine and try and score a goal. Thick cunts everywhere watch this fucking pantomime in rapt silence. 

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

What problem?  The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster Bomber has extra fat bomb bay doors so could drop Fat Sam anywhere I chose. From high up. On his head. On to concrete. With Chris Evans.

As long as its not over France. We don't do fat or ginger here. Anyway football and associated topics are for irons.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Not sure why this shit is being allowed to take precedence over real news. It looks like MH17 was downed by a Russian Buk missile system, which was sneaked into and out of Ukraine in secret.... never mind that though, because some fat crooky cunt did a fat crooky thing with England's fucking shite football team. Real news right enough!

The thing that pisses me off most about football is how blatantly obviously spectators are ripped off. These poor saps from the most deprived areas will whine about paying £25 to see a decent band in a decent venue, but think nothing of paying that to see their local team get humped by some other local team. Same saps have to buy the new kit when it comes out. £2 of materials and child labour turns into a £60 strip. They only change the strip so that you cunts keep buying them!

£millions wasted on poofy, effeminate little twenty year olds, standing around doing nothing until the ball trundles into their feet, whereby they either fake an injury or do their poofy little 'next Ronaldo' dance routine and try and score a goal. Thick cunts everywhere watch this fucking pantomime in rapt silence. 

If I wanted to read a boring essay I would ask my grandson to send me one. Fuck off.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

If I wanted to read a boring essay I would ask my grandson to send me one. Fuck off.

Apologies, I keep assuming that the losers that populate this forum actually have an attention span and can read above the level of a six year old.

Try not to drown in the bath, you illiterate!

20 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The whole world knew the Ruskies bombed that plane, ages ago. Hardly breaking news.

Another one bites the dust....

Barnsley have sacked assistant boss Tommy Wright after he was named in a Daily Telegraph investigation alleging corruption in football.

The report included footage of Wright apparently accepting money in return for allegedly helping persuade the Championship club to sign players.

Nasty corrupt cunt. Well done the Daily Telegraph. The best newspaper.

More cunts to be exposed soon.

You have actually made a good nom for once PunkSpunker you fucking whore, i can't stand this humpty dumpty zardoz headed cuntbreed. I would start off with a couple of kidney punches to get my juices going then proceed to kneecap the steaming turd brain with my knee smasher, followed by the demolition drill to his bollocks then a few nice well timed slices across his fat cunt gut with a stanley blade, then a nice blow to his zardoz sized head with a claw hammer and watch the cuntbreed bleed out..CUNT !!

14 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You have actually made a good nom for once PunkSpunker you fucking whore, i can't stand this humpty dumpty zardoz headed cuntbreed. I would start off with a couple of kidney punches to get my juices going then proceed to kneecap the steaming turd brain with my knee smasher, followed by the demolition drill to his bollocks then a few nice well timed slices across his fat cunt gut with a stanley blade, then a nice blow to his zardoz sized head with a claw hammer and watch the cuntbreed bleed out..CUNT !!

Do you struggle with your violent side ?

The Police are your real enemy. They are after you and you must strike first. Attack your local Police station with great mendacity. Get them.....