CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

nepotism

Guest Judas

7 minutes ago, Judas said:

Unfortunately it appears manky attempted to serve an apprenticeship but did not gain a trade. I would love to know why he failed to see it through . Still he is a member of a union that will protect him should the management go after him. At least he did not buy in to the sun newspapers campaign and media propaganda that unions are all left wing loonies eh Manky.

Unions are left wing loonies and I detest them. The management are self serving ambitious wankers and I detest them. I am not a hair dresser. Let me give you a clue. Hans Solo, Darth Vader, R2-C42

1 minute ago, Judas said:

Imagine if all 100 of you divs were members. You would actually have a voice, management might even be promoted from within, rather from the next graduate with a 2:2 and no experience...

I'm out of likes Jude, I gave them all to ding in exchange for some IT tom foolery, the lying, thieving cunt - but you're growing on me.

Just now, Bubba C said:

I'm out of likes Jude, I gave them all to ding in exchange for some IT tom foolery, the lying, thieving cunt - but you're growing on me.

Thank you Bubba, you're not as thick as you make out. Leave the top dog and the hopeless junkie and join me. I'm the saviour of cunts corner.

3 minutes ago, Judas said:

Imagine if all 100 of you divs were members. You would actually have a voice, management may even be promoted from within, rather from the next graduate with a 2:2 and no experience...

Our leaders are not that bright. It takes no degree or any ability to progress, just cock sucking skills. l have 6 years max to retirement. I will keep my powder dry and watch out for my few mates. Fuck them all. Particularly the union bosses who are stuck in the 60s class war mentality. Anti democratic cunts.

Just now, Manky said:

Our leaders are not that bright. It takes no degree or any ability to progress, just cock sucking skills. l have 6 years max to retirement. I will keep my powder dry and watch out for my few mates. Fuck them all. Particularly the union bosses who are stuck in the 60s class war mentality. Anti democratic cunts.

Grumpy old hairdresser. Sorry, hair-styling artiste. 

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

With 6 years to go you have less to lose than a young fella with a family and mortgage . Put your cowardly head above the parapet and help your fellow worker. You may have a bright apprentice who in time will make excellent management. It is a fine and rare commodity these days to have management who actually understand the business they are managing. Although its hard to advise if we don't know your trade, all be it a failed apprenticeship that a strong union must have protected you and your job.

10 minutes ago, Judas said:

With 6 years to go you have less to lose than a young fella with a family and mortgage . Put your cowardly head above the parapet and help your fellow worker. You may have a bright apprentice who in time will make excellent management. It is a fine and rare commodity these days to have management who actually understand the business they are managing. Although its hard to advise if we don't know your trade, all be it a failed apprenticeship that a strong union must have protected you and your job.

I never failed my apprenticeship, but passed and added further quals. My faith in humanity is not so great as to worry much about the lot of others as they do not worry unto me. I have not been shielded by the union, I use them if I need an ally against the devils top table. We have a wealth of managers who all have delusions of competence and I would follow them all to the ends of the earth, but only out of morbid curiosity.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have not been shielded by the union, I use them if I need an ally against the devils top table. 

I don't wish to point out the obvious but that is the point of a union?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

I'll bet your Hairdresser packs fudge as well.....

lol.

you may be right, all business' s have to diversify to survive these days...its commendable that they pack confectionary products to stay afloat don't you think Pinky so please don't sneer.

Guest Extremecunt

I'm a lucky boy as I'm blessed with sales skills like Donald trump & don't rely on shitty jobs to get by so far have made 8 grand this week or £6500 and a KTM 125 dirtbike. I rule!

17 minutes ago, Judas said:

I don't wish to point out the obvious but that is the point of a union?

I meant to point out I have no time for 'normal' union activities. I pay them to be on call when I need them. They should be neither seen nor heard. We would have no need of them if managers had been more capable. Often, a managers lack of ability is matched only by his lack of social usefulness.

Guest I know that Cunt

Management have to have an aptitude and be trained up, I'm a senior manager but I did my degree later in my career. Back in the day I had the aptitude and wanted to better myself so I made it happen. We laugh at these little graduate oiks that are all sharp suits and hair gel, they know fuck all but they have to start somewhere.

Also, you are assuming that Manky's colleagues are as brilliant as I was which I'm confident they're not.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I meant to point out I have no time for 'normal' union activities. I pay them to be on call when I need them. They should be neither seen nor heard. We would have no need of them if managers had been more capable. Often, a managers lack of ability is matched only by his lack of social usefulness.

What the fuck is Social Usefulness? They gave you a job so what more do you want, a fucking donation to the local lesbian and gay afro caribbean community centre?

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

What the fuck is Social Usefulness? They gave you a job so what more do you want, a fucking donation to the local lesbian and gay afro caribbean community centre?

No, but if they are like tits on a fish while in a public house environment, as they invariably  are, they should be shot in the fucking face. None of my managers  worked for the company when I started but they preach to me about loyalty until they run off to another company for greener pastures. Wankers.

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

No, but if they are like tits on a fish while in a public house environment, as they invariably  are, they should be shot in the fucking face. None of my managers  worked for the company when I started but they preach to me about loyalty until they run off to another company for greener pastures. Wankers.

You should play golf and relax.

( Not at my club obviously).

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Fucking hell I agree with a Frenchman, that feels strange!

Collaborateur!!

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I am not a manual worker nor am I blue collar I did an apprenticeship in my job but I am not a tradesman. I despise unions although I am a member of one. I am proud to be a riddle wrapped in a paradox, wrapped in an enigma. So fuck off mongy bollocks.

I am happily wrapped in a rather mellow bottle of merlot.

2 hours ago, Judas said:

Imagine if all 100 of you divs were members. You would actually have a voice, management may even be promoted from within, rather from the next graduate with a 2:2 and no experience...

Even if all 100 were members, do you think that gives a right to decide the management?

Prick.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Oi cunt, careful now, I am currently perusing various "mixes" to entertain you with Frank The Flid - Acid House Summer Dance Remix featuring Some Blonde Cunt and Shit.

Keep your powder dry.....

20 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Collaborateur!!

I am happily wrapped in a rather mellow bottle of merlot.

Even if all 100 were members, do you think that gives a right to decide the management?

Prick.

Oi cunt, careful now, I am currently perusing various "mixes" to entertain you with Frank The Flid - Acid House Summer Dance Remix featuring Some Blonde Cunt and Shit.

Keep your powder dry.....

You boring cunt, you are better than any anaesthetist I have ever met, Good night.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my club's ladies section as there is a strict "No scrubbers or slags" policy.

lol.

heaven forbid there is any women around who might have sex... Only big strapping blokes for you...