CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Blessed

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nobody gives a fuck you self-absorbed fucking idiot. The idea of being friends with anyone on this site in the real world has me waking up in a cold sweat most evenings.

Agreed. I have a recurring nightmare. I'm in a dive bar in Yeovil after travelling 12 hours on an Abellio Greater Anglia one carriage wonder. It's a foam party and I'm sat alone nursing a double Laphroaig. Next thing I know, they've announced that it's karaoke request night, and I find myself being dragged onto the stage by a septumless coke freak with an attitude problem. Before I know it, the stranger and I have performed 12 encores of Islands in The Stream. 

You're Dolly and I'm Kenny.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nobody gives a fuck you self-absorbed fucking idiot. The idea of being friends with anyone on this site in the real world has me waking up in a cold sweat most evenings.

I do like you Bill...sometimes. You remind me of a broken toy that can't be fixed no matter how hard you try to fix it.

Guest luke swarm
40 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are still coming the CC Christmas function this year though Bill ?

Guest Bill Stickers
45 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I do like you Bill...sometimes. You remind me of a broken toy that can't be fixed no matter how hard you try to fix it.

You remind me of a third rate Frank on a grinding speed comedown. 

8 minutes ago, mothra said:

Lancashire Evening Post

A St Pancras (London) jury, on Saturday found that William Arthur Lucas, a seaman of Winchester, was insane when he shot himself in a Leeds-London express. He was in the Titanic disaster, and had been queer since.

Was it after he'd eaten a British Rail meat pie?

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, mothra said:

Lancashire Evening Post

A St Pancras (London) jury, on Saturday found that William Arthur Lucas, a seaman of Winchester, was insane when he shot himself in a Leeds-London express. He was in the Titanic disaster, and had been queer since.

Was he an Ancestor of Punkape?

10 hours ago, mothra said:

Lancashire Evening Post

Virgin Trains were shit even in those days.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Don't fancy you(rs) much then.

11 hours ago, mothra said:

Lancashire Evening Post

Topical...

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

I always keep my promises Lucas and gave this the like, like i said i would. Fuck me that's like one like after a like, it's like i'm going soft. 

I must get back to torturing cuntbreeds.

You say it best,

When you say nothing at all.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. I have a recurring nightmare. I'm in a dive bar in Yeovil after travelling 12 hours on an Abellio Greater Anglia one carriage wonder. It's a foam party and I'm sat alone nursing a double Laphroaig. Next thing I know, they've announced that it's karaoke request night, and I find myself being dragged onto the stage by a septumless coke freak with an attitude problem. Before I know it, the stranger and I have performed 12 encores of Islands in The Stream. 

If you took all that careful coiffeur off Rogers, I reckon he'd look someone called Stan. Remember Stan? Cunt worked down the old engineering works.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You say it best,

When you say nothing at all.

Bill you're turning this into something weird, this stalking me has got to stop but i have a feeling you get a little bit of wood for old TC.

It's not returned Bill, for that you're better off looking in Punky's direction.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/10/2016 at 0:03 PM, Punkape said:

This ridiculous 3rd rate actor seems to have found a niche role by appearing on tv and shouting at every cunt at the top of his voice. He's an ugly hairy cunt like an Oran-Utang but wrecks any show he appears on by shouting, swearing and being disruptive.

HE'D BE GREAT ON CUNTSCORNER...

He would beat the shit out of you with the greatest of ease, you slimy, weaseling, mincing little shit stabber.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, mothra said:

My Uncle Len played the car window in some of the early episodes

He was poorly paid (only 2/6d an hour) and ended up broke in gutter I believe.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He was poorly paid (only 2/6d an hour) and ended up broke in gutter I believe.

A sad end to a glittering career. He brought a refreshing transparency to the role and even had the odd line like "Oi, are you winding me up or what?" and "I've been framed you slags!"