CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Blessed

Earl of Punkape

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This ridiculous 3rd rate actor seems to have found a niche role by appearing on tv and shouting at every cunt at the top of his voice. He's an ugly hairy cunt like an Oran-Utang but wrecks any show he appears on by shouting, swearing and being disruptive.

HE'D BE GREAT ON CUNTSCORNER...

You pathetic cunt. Aficionados of quality cinema, like myself, consider his portrayal as Prince Vultan in the 1980 version of Flash Gordon to be a seminal performance. Are you just pissed off because Julian Clary didn't get the role?

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT...

Concise and to the point. I must have rattled your cage as that comment is so far out of character it could almost have been posted by another thick cunt like Bubba the Hutt.

Where is my lol you fucking wimp.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This ridiculous 3rd rate actor seems to have found a niche role by appearing on tv and shouting at every cunt at the top of his voice. He's an ugly hairy cunt like an Oran-Utang but wrecks any show he appears on by shouting, swearing and being disruptive.

HE'D BE GREAT ON CUNTSCORNER...

He's a fine and successful actor of the highest caliber and a national institution that climbs mountains wearing nothing but his underpants. You on the other hand are not respected by anyone anywhere because you're crap.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, it has 4 bedrooms one of which I use as a study, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a garage which I use as a gym. It's called a house. 

well fuck off and move it off that layby on the A41.....and take your emaciated ponies with you.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Concise and to the point. I must have rattled your cage as that comment is so far out of character it could almost have been posted by another thick cunt like Bubba the Hutt.

Where is my lol you fucking wimp.

I like this comment Mancus but have used up my allotted likes for today, this shows you're stress free.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...nothing worse than being caught up in a tail-back caused by a mini convoy of flat bed lorries carting two halves of a static caravan. Anyway, apart from being a bit shouty Brian Blessed seems OK.

Wtf is that to do with the topic or anyone else' comments?

Besides, that's Portakabins not statics that are normally split, and they're only transported on windy days.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

I'm afraid you wouldn't fit in....you're the wrong social class too and your personal hygiene is probably diabolical...

and obviously you would blackball him........you filthy piece of distended diseased rectum. .