CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

So, this talentless fucktard progeny of a "talent show" got a munk on when some old fart said "do as your told", and left Strikly (sic, and sick).  He proves himself to be a stroppy little drama queen who thinks he's a fucking ace "artiste"... Now since there's been a bit of a backlash against the twat he's been going on about having had PTSD...

Then I went into theatre, did Cabaret for the first time, and then I got PTSD and got depersonalisation and derealisation, which is when your body can't cope with the flooding of emotions from the past, so it shuts down.

I couldn't see my face in the mirror, I couldn't recognise places or family or friends

A few points...

One, you're fucking lucky you couldn't see your face, we still can. 

Two, "depersonalisation and derealisation" just means "I'm a celeb and you must all WORSHIP me"

Three, PTSD is a bit more real than that, you fucking egotistical little wanker!

Oh yes, four, most of this is self-diagnosed...

Edited by DingTheRioja
Fucking quotes... FUCKING DONT FUCKING WORK!!

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was an A&E nurse we were always seeing people who were suffering depersonalisation and derealisation. Mostly after chucking out time on Friday and Saturday nights. 

Have you still got the uniform hhhmmm   hhhmmm ?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

So, this talentless fucktard progeny of a "talent show" got a munk on when some old fart said "do as your told", and left Strikly (sic, and sick).  He proves himself to be a stroppy little drama queen who thinks he's a fucking ace "artiste"... Now since there's been a bit of a backlash against the twat he's been going on about having had PTSD...

As apposed to Shadwell the resident sheep shagger who has STD, VD, HPV, HIV and bar

Guest Ahriman

I'd like to tie the whiny fairy to a chair, cover his bollocks in peanut butter and lock the cunt in a dark room with nothing but a family of starving beavers for company.

If he doesn't have PTSD after that, he most certainly will after I introduce him to Mr Petrol and Mrs Molotov.

If nothing else, his dancing prowess should improve dramatically.

1 minute ago, Agentpeanut said:

I'd like to tie the whiny fairy to a chair, cover his bollocks in peanut butter and lock the cunt in a dark room with nothing but a family of starving beavers for company.

If he doesn't have PTSD after that, he most certainly will after I introduce him to Mr Petrol and Mrs Molotov.

If nothing else, his dancing prowess should improve dramatically.

This is akin to a public service.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I'm starting to think the only thing stopping Will Young from being a bigger star is Will Young. A nasty little fuck that takes it way too personally. PTSD? What a fucking joke.

Guest Donner and chips

Remember his stuttering oppo, Gary of Gateshead or whatever. I'm pretty sure he lost his V plates with Jordan if the bastion of news, the daily sport were correct.

Guest Alfie Noakes

PTSD? What a fucking poof, I have mates who came back from active service broken and changed men, that is PTSD not Post Tantrum Stupid Dancer syndrome, what a fucking talentless cunt.

6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

PTSD? What a fucking poof, I have mates who came back from actie service broken and changed men, that is PTSD not Post Tantrum Stupid Dancer syndrome, what a fucking talentless cunt.

It's no different to parents who say their kids have this and that wrong with them. They shout "Symptom of something or the other" when in fact the real reason is they are just a spoilt little cunt.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's no different to parents who say their kids have this and that wrong with them. They shout "Symptom of something or the other" when in fact the real reason is they are just a spoilt little cunt.

My mother forced me to eat Brussels sprouts as a kid. It's her fault I murder prostitutes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37642587

Where have all the real stars gone. Oliver Reed, Lemmy, George Best at al. The nearest we have to a living legend is Gazza and he's shit.

This Will Young looks like a puff and hopefully will die young. Preferably painfully and slowly.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, Manky said:

Where have all the real stars gone. Oliver Reed, Lemmy, George Best at al. The nearest we have to a living legend is Gazza and he's shit.

This Will Young looks like a puff and hopefully will die young. Preferably painfully and slowly.

Aren't you forgetting William Shatner?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

That's the cunt. I could make a suggestion of what magazine it was but it's too easy.

I doubt if it was GQ or Esquire. Was it the Brown 'Un by any chance?