CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chav parents who give their little boys mohawk haircuts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

..... Either way his useless chav parents will sob endlessly about how difficult it is choosing between heating and eating during the winter months, but only after the fucking Sky bill is paid. 

...80 fags a day and a crate of Carling....

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Want to go double-or-quits on Airdrie?

9FbF2It.png

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Is that 'wee Stevie T' and, if so, how is his burgeoning rap career taking shape? 

That cunt looks worryingly like my mate Steve when we were that age... the only difference is, fuck, there is no difference..

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

...80 fags a day and a crate of Carling....

That cunt looks worryingly like my mate Steve when we were that age... the only difference is, fuck, there is no difference..

Is he dead/behind the bar in a shitty local pub/moved to Australia/on the smack? 

17 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Great nom and well presented, i always give credit where it is due, i once posted a nom like this on the old site but well worth another nom.

Who the fuck are you, Mark Kermode?

I've seen one nom from you, painting railings, and I only remember that as cunty 'rain man' Baws posted it. 

Don't post anything again, ever.

Guest luke swarm

I saw a fine example of modern parenting recently in Wolverhampton.....the child in question did not have a stupid haircut but even worse....it was called Jaden or Jared and was sporting some of those transfer tattoos things. I expect it was in preparation for when the little bastard was old enough to started claiming and could afford the real deal.

It is in the nature of teenagers to rebel but what the hell are these cunts going to rebel against...perhaps in a sort of reverse pythonesque manner they will rebel against their chav parents and demand to wear cardigans, school blazers and enrol on the duke of Edinburgh award. Can you imagine the arguments over mealtimes when the teenager demands a salad instead of the usual macdonalds takeaway  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Worse, HGV driver...

Is he one of those prostitute murdering HGV drivers or one of those fell-asleep-at-the-wheel-and-killed-a-family-of-four HGV drivers? 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Who the fuck are you, Mark Kermode?

I've seen one nom from you, painting railings, and I only remember that as cunty 'rain man' Baws posted it. 

Don't post anything again, ever.

Who you fucking talking to boy, i have posted many noms on here and a few on my return and by the way, man up you cuntbreed and meet me on the cobbles where i can knock your fucking railings out.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I saw a fine example of modern parenting recently in Wolverhampton.....the child in question did not have a stupid haircut but even worse....it was called Jaden or Jared and was sporting some of those transfer tattoos things. I expect it was in preparation for when the little bastard was old enough to started claiming and could afford the real deal.

It is in the nature of teenagers to rebel but what the hell are these cunts going to rebel against...perhaps in a sort of reverse pythonesque manner they will rebel against their chav parents and demand to wear cardigans, school blazers and enrol on the duke of Edinburgh award. Can you imagine the arguments over mealtimes when the teenager demands a salad instead of the usual macdonalds takeaway  

Saffy Syndrome, it's fabulous darling...

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Is he one of those prostitute murdering HGV drivers or one of those fell-asleep-at-the-wheel-and-killed-a-family-of-four HGV drivers? 

Not sure, but he seems to have a lot of "ex's" around....

1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

Who you fucking talking to boy, i have posted many noms on here...

Indeed, 7's, your 2013 nomination about anal sex is still disturbingly fresh in my mind, especially the bit where you confessed you did it once "by accident". 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed, 7's, your 2013 nomination about anal sex is still disturbingly fresh in my mind, especially the bit where you confessed you did it once "by accident". 

Fuck me , the memory on you but yes that was a classic of a nom and the ex was never the same after that huge coshing.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Does that mean my debut nom,

was a mere copycat incident?