CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chav parents who give their little boys mohawk haircuts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Somewhere in Coatbridge right now: Logan! LOGAN! Dinnae pull doon yer shorts in the street!

And what, pray tell, does dearest Logan look like? Why, I'm glad you ask! Little Logan is two years old, has an earring and a mohawk haircut. Nothing says 'future bus shelter vandaliser, petty shop lifter and moped thief' like a toddler with a fucking mohawk. These are the kids that are swearing by the time they are three and become sexually aggressive with female classmates and teachers alike by the time they are seven, his puberty prematurely triggered by a diet of Pot Noodle and foam shrimps. I believe this is testament to what happens when you replace parental responsibility with a culture that promotes fiddling the system and filling in endless forms. We are financially rewarding those that spew out useless future criminals.

little-boy-mohawk.jpg

Chav cunt.

Naturally Logan has ADHD, which is entirely down to his genetics and not the Pepsi and Monster Munch breakfast he receives every morning before spending a vigorous two hours throwing stones at dogs, cars and the elderly. Or is Asperger's the trendy new diagnosis/excuse for shit parenting? Either way his useless chav parents will sob endlessly about how difficult it is choosing between heating and eating during the winter months, but only after the fucking Sky bill is paid. 

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Somewhere in Coatbridge right now: Logan! LOGAN! Dinnae pull doon yer shorts in the street!

And what, pray tell, does dearest Logan look like? Why, I'm glad you ask! Little Logan is two years old, has an earring and a mohawk haircut. Nothing says 'future bus shelter vandaliser, petty shop lifter and moped thief' like a toddler with a fucking mohawk. These are the kids that are swearing by the time they are three and become sexually aggressive with female classmates and teachers alike by the time they are seven, his puberty prematurely triggered by a diet of Pot Noodle and foam shrimps. I believe this is testament to what happens when you replace parental responsibility with a culture that promotes fiddling the system and filling in endless forms. We are financially rewarding those that spew out useless future criminals.

little-boy-mohawk.jpg

Chav cunt.

Naturally Logan has ADHD, which is entirely down to his genetics and not the Pepsi and Monster Munch breakfast he receives every morning before spending a vigorous two hours throwing stones at dogs, cars and the elderly. Or is Asperger's the trendy new diagnosis/excuse for shit parenting? Either way his useless chav parents will sob endlessly about how difficult it is choosing between heating and eating during the winter months, but only after the fucking Sky bill is paid. 

Why the interest in chav culture. Are you doing a biopic of your own extended family?

Do fuck off if you are...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Punkape said:

Why the interest in chav culture.

I like to know where my taxes end up. Vauxhall Corsa body kits and ornamental garden mattresses and washing machines, apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bollox, it's an excellent nom!

Depends what your benchmark is I guess. When compared to Harley's/cliques, young men in the gym and anything ever by Pen, you might have a point. 

Can I edit my original review to simply "a boring nom by a dribbling spastic"? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Bubba C said:

Depends what your benchmark is I guess. When compared to Harley's/cliques, young men in the gym and anything ever by Pen, you might have a point. 

Can I edit my original review to simply "a boring nom by a dribbling spastic"? 

I wouldn't take offense. Constructive criticism is the order of the day.

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I wouldn't take offense. Constructive criticism is the order of the day.

That's the spirit.

Upon reflection, good nom, any cunt who gives their kid a stupid haircut deserves a proper cunting. 

I'll be honest, I couldn't really be fucked reading the rest of your nom, was it any good? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'll be honest, I couldn't really be fucked reading the rest of your nom, was it any good? 

It didn't involve a weird cunt in a wig and childrens' white jeans dancing embarrassingly while holding a bucket. Apparently that passes for "good" around these parts, so make of that what you will. 

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

It didn't involve a weird cunt in a wig and childrens' white jeans dancing embarrassingly while holding a bucket. Apparently that passes for "good" around these parts, so make of that what you will. 

I like you, STD, but don't EVER mock Walnut-Head. 

57 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

little-boy-mohawk.jpg

Chav cunt.

Great nom and well presented, i always give credit where it is due, i once posted a nom like this on the old site but well worth another nom.

Just now, ThunderCunt said:

Great nom and well presented, i always give credit where it is due, i once posted a nom like this on the old site but well worth another nom.

I can't imagine for a minute that your nom was even remotely like this one - your infantile grasp of the English language being one of many reasons.

52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why the interest in chav culture. Are you doing a biopic of your own extended family?

Do fuck off if you are...

You could never muster anything close to something like this because all you ever have on your tiny mind is cock...go and play with the traffic on a very busy road somewhere in China.

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, Frank said:

A model nom straight out of the rulebook. They do sometimes allow you to deviate and add a little humour. 

Stupid long-winded boring fucking cunt. 

Welcome back, Frank. 

Just now, Ape said:

I can't imagine for a minute that your nom was even remotely like this one - your infantile grasp of the English language being one of many reasons.

There's nothing wrong with my English as you understand it perfectly well for you to reply to me many times.

Yes i did post something like this, back then Apey i posted rule book noms but as i have noticed on my return, the class of member has dropped.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Want to go double-or-quits on Airdrie?

9FbF2It.png

Is that 'wee Stevie T' and, if so, how is his burgeoning rap career taking shape? 

Just now, ThunderCunt said:

There's nothing wrong with my English as you understand it perfectly well for you to reply to me many times.

Yes i did post something like this, back then Apey i posted rule book noms but as i have noticed on my return, the class of member has dropped.

I can understand the grunts and shrieks of wild monkey too - doesn't mean they are speaking English.