CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Stand Too Close In Queues

Ape™️

Just been waiting for some drinks in a cafe and the cunt behind is making physical contact with me. I moved forward a few times and the cunt closed the gap. I eventually turned round and looked the twat in the eye, and he finally got the message. Perhaps he was a shit stabber? He was certainly a cunt.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Just been waiting for some drinks in a cafe and the cunt behind is making physical contact with me. I moved forward a few times and the cunt closed the gap. I eventually turned round and looked the twat in the eye, and he finally got the message. Perhaps he was a shit stabber? He was certainly a cunt.

was it in the Golf Club Café ?

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

To be serious Ape, perhaps he was foreign...you see its been proven that different nationalities have a different perception on personal space.......on a trip to India I was perturbed that firstly the cunts do not know how to queue but when forced to do so, they virtually press together like sardines in their haste and impatience.......oddly though no one really gets annoyed with each other, over here, that sort of behaviour would lead to a fistfight in minutes. 

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you sure it's not one of your own haemorrhoids Ape? They can slosh around a bit after all.  

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

To be serious Ape, perhaps he was foreign...you see its been proven that different nationalities have a different perception on personal space.......

That would certainly explain most of 20th century European history.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That would certainly explain most of 20th century European history.

nonsense...that was just a misunderstanding about Poland, ask Dregi....trust the British to overreact.

.....Actually it would explain most of Human history, not exclusively European.  

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

To be serious Ape, perhaps he was foreign...you see its been proven that different nationalities have a different perception on personal space.......on a trip to India I was perturbed that firstly the cunts do not know how to queue but when forced to do so, they virtually press together like sardines in their haste and impatience.......oddly though no one really gets annoyed with each other, over here, that sort of behaviour would lead to a fistfight in minutes. 

Well Luke if you keep hanging around the Hijra neighbourhoods what do you expect?

Guest Donner and chips

Just fart, they will fuck off generally. Although I caution some of you against this, due to your lifestyle choices you may end up laying a cream pie in your Calvins.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Well Luke if you keep hanging around the Hijra neighbourhoods what do you expect?

Not my fault, I was looking for a golf club and err got lost.

Guest Donner and chips
13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Not my fault, I was looking for a golf club and err got lost.

Likely story. Did anyone try and fiddle with you whilst on public transport? I hear it happens, although I rode around all night once and no one tried a thing. Lousy cunts.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Ah! Straight from the 'Paddington Bear book of Conflict Resolution'.

Not the old 'hard stare' routine! No man can deal with that - except by the ultimate 'Top Trump' of writing a letter to one's MP

• Like 1

In East Manchester, the Afrikans seem to queue quite well but once the bus stops it is like Rorke's Drift all over again. You are as well waiting 15 minutes for the next one while they are fighting to board the First Bus, which is actially a Stagecoach.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Ape said:

Did it give you a bit of a chubby? 

Guest luke swarm
49 minutes ago, Manky said:

In East Manchester, the Afrikans seem to queue quite well but once the bus stops it is like me Rorke's Drift all over again. You are as well waiting 15 minutes for the next one while they are fighting to board the First Bus, which is actially a Stagecoach.

you should give up public transport and buy yourself a pushbike Manky.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you should give up public transport and buy yourself a pushbike Manky.

That sounds like a plan. I rarely use buses, only to remind me how mere humans live. Bad weather or late for opening time only. I was proud of the play on bus company names but nobody noticed.

2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Did it give you a bit of a chubby? 

Sorry for taking so long to reply - I read your post quite some time ago, but it's taken until now to sufficiently regain my composure. Laugh? Fucking hell, I've been rolling about on the floor, absolutely beside myself with laughter. 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

In East Manchester, the Afrikans seem to queue quite well but once the bus stops it is like Rorke's Drift all over again. You are as well waiting 15 minutes for the next one while they are fighting to board the First Bus, which is actially a Stagecoach.

Stagecoach? Are you Wyatt Earp? 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's when they cough or exhale heavily on the back of your neck that fucks me off.

That loud exhaling, you do know why they're doing that behind you don't you?

No?  Sit on my knee young lady, and I shall explain...

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stagecoach? Are you Wyatt Earp? 

Stagecoach are a bus and train company. That is the sensible response to your stupid remark.

Normal response: Fuck off you thick pikey cunt.