CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Countryfile

Guest Donner and chips

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you seen the video of Helen Skelton sunbathing topless and oiled, aged just 17? Well worth dedicating a few minutes of your day to.

Google her,3/10 at best,maybe a 4 after a night on the Stella,don't get me wrong I wouldn't push her off the end of my knob but she's a long way down the queue for a length

Guest Donner and chips
52 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I have never understood those fucking freaks,tits from heaven and a fucking ball bag,how the fuck they exist fucks with my head.so no I wouldn't fuck one from behind or from any aspect.cunts

How about Clarissa Dickson Wright?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Google her,3/10 at best,maybe a 4 after a night on the Stella,don't get me wrong I wouldn't push her off the end of my knob but she's a long way down the queue for a length

Sorry Neil, old bean, but I respectfully disagree. She'd get a few queue jumps at Casa de Sleeve. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 16/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, Frank said:

We haven't really met Donner, but I think I'm going to like you.. a lot. There's a load of shitty dead wood on this site, with the worst offenders listed on my bucket o spastics. Have you seen the video?

Nice one Frank, is the 24 hour countdown started for the removing of likes and the tepid abuse?

On 16/10/2016 at 10:36 PM, Donner and chips said:

No Frank, I haven't.

You should see my, I mean Cuntstoppers video of the cunt instead, much more telling..

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you seen the video of Helen Skelton sunbathing topless and oiled, aged just 17? Well worth dedicating a few minutes of your day to.

Ellie Harrison....

06f71a0d90d9e904521041579642d918.jpg

where's that cameraman focusing...?

DSC00974.JPG

Guest Gong Farmer

I like the look of those tarts that present Countryfile but I fear that their fannies in all probability stink to the high heavens of freshly laid cow's shit rather than freshly mown grass.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I like the look of those tarts that present Countryfile but I fear that their fannies in all probability stink to the high heavens of freshly laid cow's shit rather than freshly mown grass.

Nobody's perfect, Gongers.  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/10/2016 at 11:02 PM, Gong Farmer said:

With Ellie and Julia, couldn't give a fuck, I still would.