CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest JackoTC
16 hours ago, Eddie said:

The dozy bint is a spiritualist but way out of my league. I told her when I was a child I see my recently passed great grandmother at the foot of my bed on the day of her funeral. This lie lead to others and before I knew it I agreed to this shit. 

You have redeemed yourself in my eyes Ed. I once joined the Hunt Saboteurs because I adored this big amazon chick. A strapping six footer she was, with bangers like canteloupes. It couldn't last.

A few of bits of free advice. Never stay with a woman who leaves her dirty knickers on the bedroom floor for more than two days. Never call a strapping six foot amazon a dirty lazy bitch. And never, ever tell a strict vegetarian that you are also a strict vegetarian to help get you into her pants. Especially if you get captured eating a hamburger and chatting up her friend at a barbeque, when you thought she was making a teepee in Epping forest with some fucking hippies. 

There is something undignified about running away from a woman at a social gathering.

For shame.  

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

You have redeemed yourself in my eyes Ed. I once joined the Hunt Saboteurs because I adored this big amazon chick. A strapping six footer she was, with bangers like canteloupes. It couldn't last.

A few of bits of free advice. Never stay with a woman who leaves her dirty knickers on the bedroom floor for more than two days. Never call a strapping six foot amazon a dirty lazy bitch. And never, ever tell a strict vegetarian that you are also a strict vegetarian to help get you into her pants. Especially if you get captured eating a hamburger and chatting up her friend at a barbeque, when you thought she was making a teepee in Epping forest with some fucking hippies. 

There is something undignified about running away from a woman at a social gathering.

For shame.  

You lying no good cunt.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Eddie said:

You lying no good cunt.

No Ed. Its the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And I'm still very unimpressed with this new attitude of yours. It does not become you.

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

No Ed. Its the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And I'm still very unimpressed with this new attitude of yours. It does not become you.

You got me all wrong Jacko, i believe you lied to those desperate old shitters to get in their pants, and that's why you are a no good lying cunt. You're still the best on here, stupid.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The cunt at the office struck again yesterday!  The janitor said it was the size of a fucking cricket bat, and needed to be pulled out with a chain!  

Don you fucking dare mention cricket... even though it is a load of shit....

ON TOPIC!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28/10/2016 at 0:11 AM, Gurt said:

No, it's not a problem. Fill your boots...

Gurt, I can hear you. Everyone's seen your school band concert footage over on the music thread. Can you comment please ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/30/2016 at 8:24 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Don you fucking dare mention cricket... even though it is a load of shit....

ON TOPIC!!

Where is Applescruff?  

Now would be a perfect time for a comment about the ashes! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I had a good session this sfternoon and it probably fed its own way around the U-end.

Revisiting the four day old curry takeaway in the old reefer, Pen?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Beans on toast.

Peasant fare. 

If you're serious about clearing the plumbing, make a batch of colon cleanse goulash.  Cabbage, broccoli, onions, beans, sliced, deviled eggs, brussels sprouts and asparagus, served over a bed of scrambled undercooked eggs and enjoyed with piss water ale. 

Guest Ponsonby-Smallpiece

Whilst driving the length and breadth of the country and dying for a crap the times I have entered a service station and raced to the toilet block only to find the only empty cubicle was filled to the brim with soggy loo roll finished off with a walnut whip topping of shit not flushed , filthy cunts , the sight and whiff immediately turns me turns me into a near vomiting wreck with a tortoise's head still about to embark on it's journey from my bottom . So straight into the ladies or disabled bog if door is ajar . Thankfully I have obtained a Radar key copy for Disabled toilets .... sheer bliss , space , comfort and straining bars . 

7 minutes ago, Ponsonby-Smallpiece said:

Whilst driving the length and breadth of the country and dying for a crap the times I have entered a service station and raced to the toilet block only to find the only empty cubicle was filled to the brim with soggy loo roll finished off with a walnut whip topping of shit not flushed , filthy cunts , the sight and whiff immediately turns me turns me into a near vomiting wreck with a tortoise's head still about to embark on it's journey from my bottom . So straight into the ladies or disabled bog if door is ajar . Thankfully I have obtained a Radar key copy for Disabled toilets .... sheer bliss , space , comfort and straining bars . 

Disabled toilets?

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Disabled toilets?

I cannot believe that this is not a massive wind up frank, I mean what a lead on, no one could be that stupid, could they?

16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I cannot believe that this is not a massive wind up frank, I mean what a lead on, no one could be that stupid, could they?

As one of the most cynical, inquisitive and time-wasting little fuckwit meddlers the site has ever seen, I'm sure you'll be carrying out your own thorough investigation.

Let me know Alf.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Ponsonby-Smallpiece said:

A walnut turtle head? Oh MikeD where art though.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Frank said:

As one of the most cynical, inquisitive and time-wasting little fuckwit meddlers the site has ever seen, I'm sure you'll be carrying out your own thorough investigation.

Let me know Alf.

Nothing wrong with cynical inquisitiveness. As for time wasting you are the queen of that, you spend all your life on here spouting shite and posting horror videos (the horror being that they aren't snuff movies of your often requested demise)

• 8 months later...