CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Calais Camp Children wot have been brung to the uk

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What about the poor Governmental paedo's who voted to allow lovely vulnerable young children in - only to be met by a dozen hirsuite flank-forwards who know English law backwards and can throw a right hook better than Lennox Lewis if anyone tried to queer them up

From what I've read about the ANA and the IGA, they all like a fumble under the blankets and some poppies to relax after a battle anyway, so with our MPs reputation for backalley business and drugs I reckon they'll take to English life like ducks to water...

52 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fair play to these vulnerable child refugees.

While the school kids of Britain watch Peppa Pig and try to win Blue Peter badges, their Middle East/Asian equivalents force their way illegally across umpteen countries, seemingly desperate to live in Britain, rather than seek refuge in any number of safe counties en route.

Is it maybe the tantalising thought of watching CBeebies channels that has given these young toddlers this drive and determination?

Have you seen In The Night Garden?

I'd rather trek to Syria with an I Murrica t-shirt on my back...

Guest Gong Farmer

Have you noticed that all these so called refugee 'kids' all want to be doctors  when they've 'grown up'?  "Ay wanna ga ta da UK zo da' ay cun be ah Doctor! sum dee" Yeah right you fucking smelly soap shy parasitic cunts, fuck off.

31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

From what I've read about the ANA and the IGA, they all like a fumble under the blankets and some poppies to relax after a battle anyway, so with our MPs reputation for backalley business and drugs I reckon they'll take to English life like ducks to water...

Have you seen In The Night Garden?

I'd rather trek to Syria with an I Murrica t-shirt on my back...

Come off it dingers. You'd love a go on the ninky nonk. Or a go on that one with the spiky hair lol. 

15 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Have you noticed that all these so called refugee 'kids' all want to be doctors  when they've 'grown up'?  "Ay wanna ga ta da UK zo da' ay cun be ah Doctor! sum dee" Yeah right you fucking smelly soap shy parasitic cunts, fuck off.

Tell you what GF, our cars will have the cleanest fucking windscreens in the whole of Europe.  

Not to mention the growth in sales of buckets, sponges and squeegees 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manky said:

You ate of course right. It has nothing to do with getting into a decadent western country in order to kill and maim as many infidels as possible aided and abetted by failing pop stars and other do-gooders who hate the country that gave them everything. 

It's a thought - on balance though I'd go with the Peppa Pig analysis

Guest Gong Farmer
23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tell you what GF, our cars will have the cleanest fucking windscreens in the whole of Europe.  

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not to mention the growth in sales of buckets, sponges and squeegees 

Are the buckets, sponges and squeegees for the maternity wards when they become doctors?

22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Out of the first batch of 14 who arrived on Monday, 8 of them have been taken today by UNICEF in one of their mini buses to the Westfield shopping centre with vouchers donated by local charities.

In Toys R Us 2 asked for some Lego - and the others wanted the blonde with big tits on the checkout.

They're not all bad then.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

Dingers,it seems the rules hang been changed to

"Come over here,get everything for fuck all and feel free to complain about it all the while not contributing in any way shape or form and living by the law of the land that so willingly let you in".

I hope they don't let that cunt in who was in the news the other day. I think it said something like he's got 79 wives and wants more. Imagine how many kids he'd bring with him!

4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I hope they don't let that cunt in who was in the news the other day. I think it said something like he's got 79 wives and wants more. Imagine how many kids he'd bring with him!

79 Wives? it's his own fault if he has made the same mistake another 78 times.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

He must enjoy being nagged.

Nah, they'll spend all day bitching to each other about him and forget he's there....

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come off it dingers. You'd love a go on the ninky nonk. Or a go on that one with the spiky hair lol. 

ninky nonk?

1. WTF?
  2. Racist?
  3. Racist wtf?

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

1. Character and vessel in Night Garden

2. Nope. Unless Diana Abbott says it is

3. See 2 above 

Please see my earlier point about the Night Garden and Syria.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

I say let's just invite all the disgusting, inbred, hairy cunts over from the middle east. Then turn this filthy island into a nuclear wasteland.

Alas, while it would be a good idea in a more sizable location, we just couldn't kill enough of the cunts to make sacrificing our own homeland worthwhile.  I say leave them where they are, and turn THAT into a nuclear wasteland.  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 19/10/2016 at 8:03 AM, Punkape said:

"They're" you retarded fucking cuntplank.

You've corrected now you sly cunt.

I like you Spunkie, you're soooooo cool :)

Now a charity (TACT) has said that anybody questioning the ages of the children is racist. So has Gary Linker. In light of this, I wish to declare all the 30 something year old men arriving at Dover are under the age of 18.

The wankers letting a load of goat shaggers take the piss in order to access UK benefits should be shot in the fucking face. Now that 99% of the population are racist according to MOTD, should the non racists be treated with the Thought Police treatment, that is endemic in society, for their disgusting opinions?

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Now a charity (TACT) has said that anybody questioning the ages of the children is racist. So has Gary Linker. In light of this, I wish to declare all the 30 something year old men arriving at Dover are under the age of 18.

The wankers letting a load of goat shaggers take the piss in order to access UK benefits should be shot in the fucking face. Now that 99% of the population are racist according to MOTD, should the non racists be treated with the Thought Police treatment, that is endemic in society, for their disgusting opinions?

Since when has questioning someone's age been racist? There is no hope anymore of returning to sensible thinking.

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Since when has questioning someone's age been racist? There is no hope anymore of returning to sensible thinking.

Luckily I don't practise sensible thinking. It's for idiots.