CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Calais Camp Children wot have been brung to the uk

Guest Lady Penelope

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Where did you find this moronic two Bob meme? 

On the Facebook page of your local EDL chapter?

I'm not on facebook you cunt and I'm sure you will be putting up some refugees in your own home.

If you don't like the photo that's your problem cock face. Fuck off with rick,he's more your type.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I'm not on facebook you cunt and I'm sure you will be putting up some refugees in your own home.

If you don't like the photo that's your problem cock face. Fuck off with rick,he's more your type.

I'm interested to know snatch, have you verified whether all those men pictured have children and wives?  

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I'm interested to know snatch, have you verified whether all those men pictured have children and wives?  

No but you have verified to the rest of us what a complete and total arse wipe you are.

Now fuck off and ignore me.

Guest Bill Stickers

According to the top bollock Stickers you'd need to verify that.

No, you're right Snatch, posting unverified political memes isn't the sign of a complete and utter fuckstick.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, it makes a very salient political point.

You fucking cretin.

You need to take time to look at yourself. Now the people who's shadows you hung around in are not here for the foreseeable future you are now in the limelight and you can't handle can you.

The top dog,the number 1.

Your fuck all and you know it.

Guest Bill Stickers

You need to take time to look at yourself. Now the people who's shadows you hung around in are not here for the foreseeable future you are now in the limelight and you can't handle can you.

The top dog,the number 1.

Your fuck all and you know it.

I feel you're changing the point on account of looking like a complete berk.

Quite frankly, I've listened to what you've had to say, and I haven't enjoyed any of it. What do you think about that?

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I feel you're changing the point on account of looking like a complete berk.

Quite frankly, I've listened to what you've had to say, and I haven't enjoyed any of it. What do you think about that?

There is no point carry on with a thick cunt like you and the only opinion you like is your own.

Whether you enjoy my posts or not isn't something I care about.

I looked in my big box of sympathy for these cunts and by fuck, it was fucking empty.

I am with Snatch on this one. The cowardly cunts ran away from a scrap, either because they are shithouses or they want to play jihadi on public transport. It would be a lot safer and a lot cheaper to shoot the cunts in the first place.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nobody gives a fuck if they have a wife or wives or fuck knows how many kids by whoever. The issue is more immigration into a country that has limited resources.

It took 17million cunts to get off their fat fucking arses to start the process of leaving the EU, the same fucking EU that is incapable of sorting the evolving humanitarian crisis in the Mediterranean.

This country has enough of its own stupendously fucking thick cunts, without importing a load of fucking soap shy goat herders. I don't want my children growing up in this fucking ever growing cess of multiculturalism that the liberal elite tells us is a harmonious way forward. Schools and health are under enough pressure and the two main shitbags of political parties want to ship the fucking things to their chums in the private sector without investing a penny more in the things, let alone expand their reach to provide the basic service for all.

If you want to be mugged by these cunts, that's your preference, but it is not my proclivity. Tell them to fuck off and start looking after poor cunts who spent a lifetime paying taxes and national insurance contributions, instead of putting a load of cunts we know absolutely nothing about at the front of the queue for services.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Nobody gives a fuck if they have a wife or wives or fuck knows how many kids by whoever. The issue is more immigration into a country that has limited resources.

It took 17million cunts to get off their fat fucking arses to start the process of leaving the EU, the same fucking EU that is incapable of sorting the evolving humanitarian crisis in the Mediterranean.

This country has enough of its own stupendously fucking thick cunts, without importing a load of fucking soap shy goat herders. I don't want my children growing up in this fucking ever growing cess of multiculturalism that the liberal elite tells us is a harmonious way forward. Schools and health are under enough pressure and the two main shitbags of political parties want to ship the fucking things to their chums in the private sector without investing a penny more in the things, let alone expand their reach to provide the basic service for all.

If you want to be mugged by these cunts, that's your preference, but it is not my proclivity. Tell them to fuck off and start looking after poor cunts who spent a lifetime paying taxes and national insurance contributions, instead of putting a load of cunts we know absolutely nothing about at the front of the queue for services.

Reported.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Look on the bright side Beasty, they all want to be Doctors.

Looks like we will have a surfeit of doctors just as soon as these ambitious clever chaps graduate eh. Which doctors I hear you say...exactly.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I see Gary salt 'n' Lineker has waded into the fray. I would say something about how he's nothing more than a mad shagger who takes out super injunctions, but given that none of these "children" will be coming this far North I don't really care. I hope they pull up the runway at Manston airport and turn it into a massive tent city, just to piss off the poor folk of Kent even further.