CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that think we live in a computer simulation.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Where can I find the bow balls stuff?

Don't bother searching, I'll fill you in... Bill's struggling to muster up a logical explanation as to why he uses an alternate ID to award himself likes. Mrs R has, rightly so, set him the challenge, yet he appears to be somewhat aloof.

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

An attack from you is pretty inconsequential these days Bill, we all know that.

The creation of a "like" sock-puppet did more to make you look like a sad pratt rather than cause any harm to the site. You're skating on thin ice in view of your past behaviours and you should be keeping your nose clean instead of pushing for an abuse free-for-all. Maybe your critical faculty escaped you between pre-loading and going out for the night.

Any evidence? 

You're making yourself look like a UFO enthusiast. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't bother searching, I'll fill you in... Bill's struggling to muster up a logical explanation as to why he uses an alternate ID to award himself likes. Mrs R has, rightly so, set him the challenge, yet he appears to be somewhat aloof.

I've always wondered why it is "guilty until proven innocent". 

19 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

What was Billy Boy like before i rejoined Frank, as he seems to have evolved into a sad nothing as far as i can see.

Well, in a word.. fantastic! There was I, in between bans, ploughing through the daily shit and riding high on my faux Greek one-liners, when in comes this astute young cunt with attitude and fully-blown comprehensive paragraphs. Think Elvis' 69 Comeback.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

I've decided if you all donate a pound I'll kill myself. My family could really do with the £9.50.

Snatch, you're the 50p. A half man. A manchild. 

Eat shit. 

46 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

What was Billy Boy like before i rejoined Frank, as he seems to have evolved into a sad nothing as far as i can see.

I still love the man... it's like the autumn years of any marriage. At 3:18, this was Bill in his first few weeks. Timing was fucking impeccable...

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've decided if you all donate a pound I'll kill myself. My family could really do with the £9.50.

Snatch, you're the 50p. A half man. A manchild. 

Eat shit. 

Ah what's up Billy,Roops clipped your wings ,Frank saying everyone hates you.

Scared people are turning against you? Your popularity dwindling by the day?

I've told you before,your just a cheap copy of others,a follower,living in the shadows of the big boys.

I might be half man as you put it but more of a man than you'll ever be.

Now ignore me and I'll stop laughing at your attempts to put me down.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Ah what's up Billy,Roops clipped your wings ,Frank saying everyone hates you.

Scared people are turning against you? Your popularity dwindling by the day?

I've told you before,your just a cheap copy of others,a follower,living in the shadows of the big boys.

I might be half man as you put it but more of a man than you'll ever be.

Now ignore me and I'll stop laughing at your attempts to put me down.

Do you always write your posts as a series of haiku? 

14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What do you reckon baws? Has snatch finished me off? 

Nice try Bill, but you're not coaxing a "happy endings" joke out of me. I've been told off once today already by Bubba about my latent MikeD tendencies

I live in a matrix. I built it myself back when I were a lad. It runs on a Speccy 48k, using a modified version of Manic Miner. 

I can leave anytime I want by simply pressing the reset button on my Action Reply, but I dont want to. I like everything being green and yellow.