CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is the U.K 90% Chav?

Witheredscrote

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Donner and chips said:

I always find the people of Worcester a funny breed, not chav just oddballs. Especially Redditch, some very concerning genetics around that way.

Let me clear that up for you Donna.....during the sixties, the town of Redditch was created artificially to house all the stupid cunts who were even too stupid to be resettled in Telford......those cunts have now bred and produced a new strain of superchav that is resistant  to even the strongest education techniques.......naturally this new superchav strain cannot be contained and like a virus is infecting outlying areas especially towards the Worcester area.

Scientists are very worried because if this virus connects with that other superchav bacteria culture spreading from Telford/Dudley.......well it could be an end of day scenario. Luckily both cultures are currently safely contained by use of complicated bus and train timetables.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Let me clear that up for you Donna.....during the sixties, the town of Redditch was created artificially to house all the stupid cunts who were even too stupid to be resettled in Telford......those cunts have now bred and produced a new strain of superchav that is resistant  to even the strongest education techniques.......naturally this new superchav strain cannot be contained and like a virus is infecting outlying areas especially towards the Worcester area.

Scientists are very worried because if this virus connects with that other superchav bacteria culture spreading from Telford/Dudley.......well it could be an end of day scenario. Luckily both cultures are currently safely contained by use of complicated bus and train timetables.

Loosen up you wooden sap. You've gone full circle.. from fucking dalek-style body popping text, to no punctuation whatsoever. No one cares here Luke. Be yourself you stupid old cunt. 

Guest I know that Cunt
17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

And this is from a bloke from Wolves lol

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

They have the same problem with Gillingham and Maidstone 

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Thanks Luke, it did remind me of Escape from New York minus Ernest Borgnine taxi drivers. All the taxi drivers were wankers.