CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is the U.K 90% Chav?

Witheredscrote

Yesterday I had to endure 4 hours of shopping in a shitty shopping precinct. Whilst my partner looked around endless outlets I spent my time sitting outside on various benches surrounded by chewing gum blobs and dried phlegm. I spent this time wisely,  counting people with tattoos, body piercings, shit blingy jewellery, and foul mouths, as they meandered by in their knuckle dragging fashion. I am now absolutely sure that the majority of people in the U.K are low life cunts. I want to emigrate, and Beirut looks tempting.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Yesterday I had to endure 4 hours of shopping in a shitty shopping precinct. Whilst my partner looked around endless outlets I spent my time sitting outside on various benches surrounded by chewing gum blobs and dried phlegm. I spent this time wisely,  counting people with tattoos, body piercings, shit blingy jewellery, and foul mouths, as they meandered by in their knuckle dragging fashion. I am now absolutely sure that the majority of people in the U.K are low life cunts. I want to emigrate, and Beirut looks tempting.

depends on the locality Bedbuggers, for instance here in the Midlands, the ratio of Chav to Everydaynormalcunt increases the closer one comes to Dudley and decreases as one travels towards Worcester. At its epicentre (Dudley), I would say the ratio is almost 96% in favour of chav.

One has to be very wary of statistics though because it has been recently been revealed that 86.25% of them are made up on the spot.

25 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Beirut looks tempting.

Beirut's not that bad actually, if you're reasonably risk averse. Based there you can scuba dive in the morning, then take a short drive and ski in the mountains in the afternoon. I'd take it over Dudley any day.

1 hour ago, Bedbug said:

I understand property in Aleppo is cheap at the moment. Although you may need double glazing to keep out the noise. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

depends on the locality Bedbuggers, for instance here in the Midlands, the ratio of Chav to Everydaynormalcunt increases the closer one comes to Dudley and decreases as one travels towards Worcester. At its epicentre (Dudley), I would say the ratio is almost 96% in favour of chav.

One has to be very wary of statistics though because it has been recently been revealed that 86.25% of them are made up on the spot.

Doesn't Sir Lenwood fucking Henry come from Dudley?

59 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Please let me 'nip in the bud' your over familiarity. I do not appreciate you calling me Bedbuggers. To put you straight, I have never buggered anybody or anything in my life. The one thing that has drawn me to this site is that there seems to be little sexual deviancy.  Even the Welsh members refrain from speaking about sheep shagging.

48 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I now see that I have posted this on the wrong forum. Does one get any credit for being a truly stupid cunt on here.

Better ask for it to be moved sharpish, then, before some shining wit invites you to commit some form of potentially fatal self harm. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Better ask for it to be moved sharpish, then, before some shining wit invites you to commit some form of potentially fatal self harm. 

Shining wit?. I have been following this Bill character, but he seems more of a whining shit. I can't say that I am impressed. Top dog, the bar must be very low.

7 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Shining wit?. I have been following this Bill character, but he seems more of a whining shit. I can't say that I am impressed. Top dog, the bar must be very low.

Hmm, exhibits a rudimentary grasp of Spoonerisms - best turn the condescension down a notch for this one.

Bill is our self-styled top dog. Sadly in reality he doesn't even reach Top Cat status, instead bearing more than a passing resemblance to Benny the Ball.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Bedbug said:

Please let me 'nip in the bud' your over familiarity. I do not appreciate you calling me Bedbuggers. To put you straight, I have never buggered anybody or anything in my life.

quite right and I understand your vexation. I am sorry for calling you Bedbuggers, I did not realise that you were averse to being tagged with the nomenclature Bedbuggers, In all future correspondence, I will refrain from calling you Bedbuggers.

I hope that has laid that matter to rest Buggers. 

1 hour ago, Bedbug said:

Please let me 'nip in the bud' your over familiarity. I do not appreciate you calling me Bedbuggers. To put you straight, I have never buggered anybody or anything in my life. The one thing that has drawn me to this site is that there seems to be little sexual deviancy.  Even the Welsh members refrain from speaking about sheep shagging.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Bedbug. You've scored an own goal already. On making your objection to being called 'bedbuggers', you will probably be cunted mercilessly. You see, on this site you have to accept whatever name you're given. My names are gyppo, Gypps,  cambers or some of Franks which usually include 'smelly, fanny, minge and rancid' to name a few. Just marking your card. Like some lucky 'eather sir?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Bedbug. You've scored an own goal already. On making your objection to being called 'bedbuggers', you will probably be cunted mercilessly. You see, on this site you have to accept whatever name you're given. My names are gyppo, Gypps,  cambers or some of Franks which usually include 'smelly, fanny, minge and rancid' to name a few. Just marking your card. Like some lucky 'eather sir?

Thanks for the advice. I wouldn't take any notice what this Frank thing calls you. I have had 4 messages already advising me to ignore him as he is a fantasist and grade one cunt. Sorry but I don't need any of your ordinary heather that has been dried and bleached white.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Bedbug said:

We are all pure here in this forum.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Bedbug said:

Thanks for the advice. I wouldn't take any notice what this Frank thing calls you. I have had 4 messages already advising me to ignore him as he is a fantasist and grade one cunt. Sorry but I don't need any of your ordinary heather that has been dried and bleached white.

Hello bedbug, have we met on here before? Your style seems familiar. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot "stupid fucking cunt", you forgetful stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Bedbug said:

Firstly, why were you sitting outside while your partner was in a shopping precinct? Always avoid. Secondly, you must live in a very chavvy area, do you live in West Bromwich or Tipton, or Cwmbran?

Guest JackoTC
6 hours ago, Bedbug said:

I want to emigrate, and Beirut looks tempting.

I strongly recommend that you do, at once. Do not even pause at all, even to write another single thing on this site. 

Guest Donner and chips
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I always find the people of Worcester a funny breed, not chav just oddballs. Especially Redditch, some very concerning genetics around that way.

Chavs have been hunted to near extinction by the faster breeding pond life around here. Some of the more ambitious pond life aspire to chavdom but the real bottom feeders have no truck with that. While the ambition of the chav is Jeremy Kyle stardom, the shitbags are happy with their mugshot on Crimewatch. Bedbuggar would hate it here. Thank fuck for that.