CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let Them Eat Cake.

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm
54 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Bolloxs. You were in France about this last year weren't you. You are nothing more than a bullshitting company rep selling cheap Chinese made wigs to French prostitutes. Where did you learn your trade, Amsterdam red light district?

Frank, a fantasizing bullshitter....say it aint so.

Guest Gong Farmer

So according the judges decision to side with the gay mafia on this cake debacle he's basically given the green light, for example, a Neo Nazis to demand of a Jewish baker to make them a cake with the slogan 'Hitler was a jolly nice chap'.written across it with the full knowledge that they cannot refuse Someone should try it, maybe even demand a Muslim baker to bake a cake depicting Muhummed fucking a goat. 

The judge is an idiot, instead of respecting people's religious sensibilities and beliefs he's encouraged more bigotry and discourse. The gay mafia purposely instigated this entrapment, they knew damn well what the reaction of the baker would be before hand and of course, yet again, PC takes precedent over everything else  to the detriment of everyone else 

I hope you're happy now Spunkers.

Guest Bill Stickers
58 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

So according the judges decision to side with the gay mafia on this cake debacle he's basically given the green light, for example, a Neo Nazis to demand of a Jewish baker to make them a cake with the slogan 'Hitler was a jolly nice chap'.written across it with the full knowledge that they cannot refuse Someone should try it, maybe even demand a Muslim baker to bake a cake depicting Muhummed fucking a goat. 

The judge is an idiot, instead of respecting people's religious sensibilities and beliefs he's encouraged more bigotry and discourse. The gay mafia purposely instigated this entrapment, they knew damn well what the reaction of the baker would be before hand and of course, yet again, PC takes precedent over everything else  to the detriment of everyone else 

I hope you're happy now Spunkers.

A cake celebrating Hitler, ordered by Neo nazis, at a Jewish bakers, could be considered a hate crime.

I don't think it is quite the same thing when two gay people ordered that cake. Their relationship and sexual orientation didn't kill millions of people in gas chambers. 

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A cake celebrating Hitler, ordered by Neo nazis, at a Jewish bakers, could be considered a hate crime.

I don't think it is quite the same thing when two gay people ordered that cake. Their relationship and sexual orientation didn't kill millions of people in gas chambers. 

I hope you're just playing devil's advocate here, Bill, otherwise folk might start to wonder if you were some sort of Zionist chutney ferret.

I miss Londonm.

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

29eg9vk.jpg

What is this shit, frank? It looks like you're watching BBC World News, which tells me you're either staying in a complete shit hole hotel, or an Airbnb last minute deal gite. 

And stop leaving your clothes/wigs across the backs of all the chairs, you messy fucking cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope you're just playing devil's advocate here, Bill, otherwise folk might start to wonder if you were some sort of Zionist chutney ferret.

I miss Londonm.

I'm certainly relishing a few of the responses that are sure to come.

I don't think it's an outright hate crime, but I do think there is a difference between being offended by the customers sexual orientation and their support for a genocidal maniac who killed huge swathes of your ancestors. 

11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm certainly relishing a few of the responses that are sure to come.

I don't think it's an outright hate crime, but I do think there is a difference between being offended by the customers sexual orientation and their support for a genocidal maniac who killed huge swathes of your ancestors. 

Swings and roundabouts, Bill. 

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, Frank said:

Jackie I had a wonderful experience this evening. Checked myself into another hotel just outside of Tours, only to discover a two Michelin star restaurant on the corner. Check out the fellow punters... lovely silver fox Frenchman raising his glass with his wife and granddaughters, an elegant old French lady caressing her wine directly in front of me, and a fucking ignorant Brit mushlip with awful posture tapping out shit on his phone.

2qsnvwp.jpg

Looks splendid Francois. Don't listen to the peasantry (I'm surprised and not a little disappointed at Ed failing to understand your genius). Paris, Sunday. I'll treat. Made £35k in three months working on Superyachts in Cannes. Get a slice of it before I piss it away. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Looks splendid Francois.

Jacko...what is the point of you.

Either start acting like a cunt or fuck off for good you stupid sycophantic sock puppet.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, luke swarm said:

Either start acting like a cunt or fuck off for good you stupid sycophantic sock puppet.

Its all part of the plan Luke my boy.

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Its all part of the plan Luke my boy.

Well as this plan obviously involves boring the fucking tits off everyone with endless bollocks about drinking excessive fictitious alcohol whilst fictitiously travelling  around Europe in fictitious classic cars, then I would say that this plan needs a fresh strategy. Sort yourself out, people expect so much better from you, epic fucking cunt.   

PS .I think I used the word, fictitious too many times but I am not going to exterminate myself over it.

55 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think Jackie would be the first to admit that he sometimes comes across a bit of a no-hoper. He might be other things too, but ultimately, the man's likeable. He's certainly not some old twat with a lack of humility who attended the school of daleks. A total bore who goes from thread to thread with a fucking plum in his gob, and a plank of wood up his arse.

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Looks splendid Francois. Don't listen to the peasantry (I'm surprised and not a little disappointed at Ed failing to understand your genius). Paris, Sunday. I'll treat. Made £35k in three months working on Superyachts in Cannes. Get a slice of it before I piss it away. 

You must give one helluva blow-job, punky apparently does his for any spare change found in the footwell of a Range Rover.

Still, if you've got bills to pay.  

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think Jackie would be the first to admit that he sometimes comes across a bit of a no-hoper. He might be other things too, but ultimately, the man's likeable. He's certainly not some old twat with a lack of humility who attended the school of daleks. A total bore who goes from thread to thread with a fucking plum in his gob, and a plank of wood up his arse.

LOL.....splendid, absolutely splendid.

Now lets see you defend Pinky as well.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

God.. not another limp-wristed lol fucker. Do I really have to annihilate another of the site's weakest?

I think you need another holiday...there was a time it took me some effort to draw you writhing out into the sunlight...how disappointing you have become.  

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think you need another holiday...there was a time it took me some effort to draw you writhing out into the sunlight...how disappointing you have become.  

..and lo, on the third day he rose and Mary Slagdelene didn't recognise his arse

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Unbelievable. I'm going to stop before I embarrass you any further Luke. At this point you're looking worse off than poor punk from the other night. 

Do your worst. 

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Unbelievable. I'm going to stop before I embarrass you any further Luke. At this point you're looking worse off than poor punk from the other night. 

Do your worst. 

Nah, I'm done Frank.....thanks for the feedback.

Guest JackoTC
9 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Well as this plan obviously involves boring the fucking tits off everyone with endless bollocks about drinking excessive fictitious alcohol whilst fictitiously travelling  around Europe in fictitious classic cars, then I would say that this plan needs a fresh strategy. Sort yourself out, people expect so much better from you, epic fucking cunt.   

PS .I think I used the word, fictitious too many times but I am not going to exterminate myself over it.

I know fuck all about classic cars. But I do know about yacht design and this year I have spent over 5 months in Cannes, Marseille and a little time in Barcelona. And I drink like a fucking fish. I really don't need to lie. I am in Paris later on in the week for several days, and Frank isn't far away. Its not my fault you aren't as successful as us.

You've gotten above yourself even so. It happens often. Seen it before and I'll see it again. Jazz, Deco etc etc.       

Edited by JackoTC