CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mosslmani's Mullet

Mrs Roops

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

If you're going to look like a twat, don't complain when treated like a twat. Cunt.

The voice of experience. You fucking silly cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bubba C said:

How long did it take you to cum? 

@Quincy Cockfingers @Cuntybaws, you're welcome. 

I assume that's what you do since you seem to know all about it you sad welsh cunt. Didn't your remedial school teach you that you will go blind?

I'm sure quincy and cunty are very impressed by your magnificent wit, either that or you fat arse.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubba C said:

Please send it to 1, Go Fuck Yourself Street.

Good work, Bubba. 

Once could be an error of judgement; twice, barefaced insolence; thrice - mortal insult. Be warned. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Please send it to 1, Go Fuck Yourself Street.

Good work, Bubba. 

Bubba, I am sorry to be a pain but would you mind posting that Harley club clique post to one of I Know That Cunts posts....its come to my attention that he has posted a not inconsiderable number of posts and not once has he had a pop at you or the welsh in general....obviously this is becoming intolerable and that cunt has to be given some direction again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yacht. 

Tread careful, quince. 

Bubba, I'll say this very quietly, and with deadly earnestness:

you're my creature now Bubba, to do with what I please, there's nothing you can do about it, and don't ever, ever forget it.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Bubba, I am sorry to be a pain but would you mind posting that Harley club clique post to one of I Know That Cunts posts....its come to my attention that he has posted a not inconsiderable number of posts and not once has he had a pop at you or the welsh in general....obviously this is becoming intolerable and that cunt has to be given some direction again.

I hate to say it, but I've a new found appreciation for the stupid cunt, Luke.

Any man who can spend any length of time there and live to tell the tale deserves a break. 

No doubt something will happen to change my point of view soon enough, but until then, I'm prepared to bury the hatchet.

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I hate to say it, but I've a new found appreciation for the stupid cunt, Luke.

Any man who can spend any length of time there and live to tell the tale deserves a break. 

No doubt something will happen to change my point of view soon enough, but until then, I'm prepared to bury the hatchet.

Fair enough Bubba, the lad is resilient...I suppose that being very dense he can take a lot of punishment.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You've already lost, quince. I almost feel sorry for you. 

Shhh. It's like I've got you pregnant bubba, in the 18th century, except much worse. You're my adjunct now. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/30/2016 at 1:47 AM, scotty said:

Beautifully put, wizz. Eloquent and accurate. Mind you, I have no idea who the fucking cunt is, and no particular desire to find out. 

A picture is worth a thousand words, Scotto.  No need to research the spacky fucking twat when the picture tells us all we need to know. 

• 1 year later...
On 29/10/2016 at 10:45 AM, Mrs Roops said:

CCGFpuE.jpg

This is Ali Mosslmani the tonsorially challenged tosser who, not satisfied in looking like a twat, compounded his twatishness by suing various news media for defamation as they had made fun of him. Not surprisingly, the judge threw out his case at a preliminary hearing by saying that the plaintiff had "overpleaded" his case.

It looks like the cunt has had a cow pat glued to the back of his head...

lol.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 8:01 AM, Punkape said:

It looks like the cunt has had a cow pat glued to the back of his head...

lol.

It looks to me as though his barber has set the main cut line slightly too high - around the neck line would have been far better, using a reciprocating saw with a 4 TPI blade on slow speed.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Because he's worth it

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30/10/2016 at 5:45 PM, I know that Cunt said:

I assume that's what you do since you seem to know all about it you sad welsh cunt. Didn't your remedial school teach you that you will go blind?

I'm sure quincy and cunty are very impressed by your magnificent wit, either that or you fat arse.

You know the opinion on bad grammar. Go back to school, you cunt, not that they would let you near the place.