CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

POPPY NAZIS

ratcum

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

This. I really have no sympathy for the type of cunt who was too fucking thick to even get on to a Media Studies course, so instead signs up to the Army and then acts suprised when their legs get blown off. I'm sick of looking at Simon Weston's face.

You've got to admit it though,he hasn't aged one bit

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

In the old days, PTSD was just "taken queer"

Back in 1963 the man over the road at the post office was taken away in an ambulance, when I asked my mother what had happened she said that he had been feeling a little queer.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Here comes manky wittering about defending the country. Fuck off in advance manky you baked bean serving to imbeciles cunt.

I can imagine him actively fundraising/begging.

Sat on the cobbles of some fucking awful, northern slum, with a sign in front of him written in his own illiterate hand " X Serviss soljer, pleese giv all u can spair".

He looks the part, and will regale the public with tales of how he lost both legs to an IED in the first Iraq war. Those in the know realise that the only reason the fat, ginger cunt is legless, is because he's a disgusting fucking pig with uncontrollable diabetes. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

This. I really have no sympathy for the type of cunt who was too fucking thick to even get on to a Media Studies course, so instead signs up to the Army and then acts suprised when their legs get blown off. I'm sick of looking at Simon Weston's face.

(names changed) Twat 6th Form and Community College near us offers two Mickey Mouse 'A' levels; (1) Media Studies and (2) Film Studies. The self serving incestuous droogs allow kids to take both subjects and they're all taught by the same bloke. And we wonder why we continue to slip down the league of industrial nations.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine him actively fundraising/begging.

Sat on the cobbles of some fucking awful, northern slum, with a sign in front of him written in his own illiterate hand " X Serviss soljer, pleese giv all u can spair".

He looks the part, and will regale the public with tales of how he lost both legs to an IED in the first Iraq war. Those in the know realise that the only reason the fat, ginger cunt is legless, is because he's a disgusting fucking pig with uncontrollable diabetes. 

What's wrong Deck .. have you never been legless?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've only just noticed I can change my display name Stickly, so I've gone back to my original one of ratcum. Mothra didn't sit well. You might have noticed that a few veterans on here calling me ratty.

I think a few of us ratted on you. Tot.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've only just noticed I can change my display name Stickly, so I've gone back to my original one of ratcum. Mothra didn't sit well. You might have noticed that a few veterans on here calling me ratty.

Ah yes, you're the angry little Jewish man. A Hasidic MikeD. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It was a never secret, despite the Fat Cuntroller's false accusations of multi IDs. We have both remained true to ourselves over the years.

Multi IDs My  Dawn and Stan did well for a while.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, ratcum said:

sounds good to me

I'm not sure I ever introduced myself, although I'm sure my sterling reputation precedes me.

I've actually just be crowned King of the Ding, and I'd like to invite you to my coronation this weekend. 

35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ah yes, you're the angry little Jewish man. A Hasidic MikeD. 

That's him.. comes from a Jew property background in Stamford Hill. Now runs an internet based tin-pot letting agency in West Hendon. A fucking awful thing in every respect. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Frank said:

That's him.. comes from a Jew property background in Stamford Hill. Now runs an internet based tin-pot letting agency in West Hendon. A fucking awful thing in every respect. 

I have no problems with Jewish people, but an estate agent? How utterly revolting.

Frank, are you coming to my coronation? I've reserved you a seat next to MikeD's high chair but I don't think he will show up. 

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have no problems with Jewish people, but an estate agent? How utterly revolting.

Frank, are you coming to my coronation? I've reserved you a seat next to MikeD's high chair but I don't think he will show up. 

That would be super. Without being silly, are you really the King of Ding?

45 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure I ever introduced myself, although I'm sure my sterling reputation precedes me.

I've actually just be crowned King of the Ding, and I'd like to invite you to my coronation this weekend. 

Sorry Sticky, I'm having my tail platted over the weekend.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

That would be super. Without being silly, are you really the King of Ding?

I'm top of the leaderboard Frank. The stats speak for themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have indefinitely suspended internet in the United Dingkom. 

You certainly savaged him during your last encounter. He scampered off and hasn't been heard from since. Who would have thought that an avatar lifted from an obscure body repair shop in Texas would have brought about his long awaited meltdown. 

You truly are the King of Dings.

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You certainly savaged him during your last encounter. He scampered off and hasn't been heard from since. Who would have thought that an avatar lifted from an obscure body repair shop in Texas would have brought about his long awaited meltdown. 

You truly are the King of Dings.

Pull your tongue out of my arsehole. 

• 2 weeks later...

Even the cookie monster wore one on the fucking shite that is the One Show,every cunt on the telly is wearing a pristine poppy,flat and creaseless,so obviously pinned to them pre show by some facist paedo loving bbc producer.I just would like someone to stand up and say "bollocks,I'm not wearing one ,stick your appearance fee up your arse".cunts