CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

POPPY NAZIS

ratcum

It's already started this year. Any fuckin live programme on the tele and there's all the presenters and guests, forcibly decked out with poppies. I have no problem with the appeal, or helping ex-service men and women (although it should be the government, not charity), but dragooning all-comers  into wearing a plastic and paper 'badge' is pathetic.

gobl.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Gong Farmer
27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There should be a special day set aside to commemorate the brave English soldiers murdered by Scottish terrorists at the battle of Bannockburn in 1314......

Twat.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Roadkill said:

Must have built them better in those days the new ones just fall apart. Probably made in China to save cash.

It's looking a bit crappy now so it's probably about time that I made another one. I'll have a look in the top drawer for some note paper and red felt tip.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I don't mind donating to these causes but I don't need a plastic fucking flower to show everyone I have donated. I do it because I want to.

That's exactly it; it's a 'badge' to say "I've handed over a few coppers and that's all the amputee servicemen can expect from me"

Guest Donner and chips
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

There should be a special day set aside to commemorate the brave English soldiers murdered by Scottish terrorists at the battle of Bannockburn in 1314......

Bore off

I'm getting sick and tired of this fucking shit already. There doesn't seem to be a supermarket within 50 miles of me that hasn't got a piss-soaked, cadaverous old cunt blocking the only exit whilst shaking their poppy tin with a palsied paw.

Like the worst type of street beggar, the look of expectation and entitlement as you approach them, hand rummaging in your pocket, is fucking sickening. Sickening, but worth enduring, as it dawns on them that it's not a quid you're extracting from your trousers, but a fully formed V sign.

Fuck 'em. They ain't getting a penny out of me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm getting sick and tired of this fucking shit already. There doesn't seem to be a supermarket within 50 miles of me that hasn't got a piss-soaked, cadaverous old cunt blocking the only exit whilst shaking their poppy tin with a palsied paw.

Like the worst type of street beggar, the look of expectation and entitlement as you approach them, hand rummaging in your pocket, is fucking sickening. Sickening, but worth enduring, as it dawns on them that it's not a quid you're extracting from your trousers, but a fully formed V sign.

Fuck 'em. They ain't getting a penny out of me.

I didn't mind it when it was about ww1 & ww2 conscripted Cunts blown into pulled pork in their millions by the sausage munching kraut. Now that nearly all the survivors are brown bread, I'm not sure I give a flying fuck about these recent shitty yank organised wars. And the 40's were ages ago and sound like a grey, shitty time now- fuck the 40's. 

40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I didn't mind it when it was about ww1 & ww2 conscripted Cunts blown into pulled pork in their millions by the sausage munching kraut. 

This. I really have no sympathy for the type of cunt who was too fucking thick to even get on to a Media Studies course, so instead signs up to the Army and then acts suprised when their legs get blown off. I'm sick of looking at Simon Weston's face.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

This. I really have no sympathy for the type of cunt who was too fucking thick to even get on to a Media Studies course, so instead signs up to the Army and then acts suprised when their legs get blown off. I'm sick of looking at Simon Weston's face.

Yes that, exactly that. I was going to expand upon it by saying it's one thing being either drafted like a bunch of beef cows, or else volunteering if 16 years old in 1916, when cunts had literally no fucking clue as to the shit of war. No splatter movies, no nothing, no fucking idea at all. Every cunt swooning about "glory". 

As you say, even the thickest spacker has seen Platoon etc, has access to modern media- knows fucking exactly what the crack is. Further, should have some inkling of the fact the forces drop you on your legless, shrapnel laden cunt as and when you eat it. Oh the horrors , look what happened to me I can't believe it! 

Here comes manky wittering about defending the country. Fuck off in advance manky you baked bean serving to imbeciles cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

In the old days, PTSD was just "taken queer"

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yes that, exactly that. I was going to expand upon it by saying it's one thing being either drafted like a bunch of beef cows, or else volunteering if 16 years old in 1916, when cunts had literally no fucking clue as to the shit of war. No splatter movies, no nothing, no fucking idea at all. Every cunt swooning about "glory". 

As you say, even the thickest spacker has seen Platoon etc, has access to modern media- knows fucking exactly what the crack is. Further, should have some inkling of the fact the forces drop you on your legless, shrapnel laden cunt as and when you eat it. Oh the horrors , look what happened to me I can't believe it! 

Here comes manky wittering about defending the country. Fuck off in advance manky you baked bean serving to imbeciles cunt.

War was easier in those days as the Huns' trigger fingers were deformed and they could not fire the gun .. my grandfather remembered that as they told him that when he went to volunteer in 1916.