CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that eat on public transport

Eddie

If it's not bad enough to endure a train journey in peak hours without the possibility of a seat, to suffer the germ ridden great unwashed sneezing, sniffing and coughing, or the wankers with shit headphones that blast drum and base in your general direction. The new wave of cunt eats fouls smelling shit from tupperware containers without a care. I fucking hate commuters, especially foreign cunts eating dead skunks first thing Monday morning.

• Like 2

Eating in public should be outlawed full stop.Its only ever fat cunts who cant wait till their next meal anyway,breakfast,dinner and then tea is enough but the lard arses cant wait to fill their fat fucking chavvy faces anytime of day.

I actually saw some fat bitch eating chinese out of a foil container with a plastic spoon at 10.15 in the morning,I think she was on her way to KFC but didn't want to run the risk of starvation on the journey.Tax any cunt who has a waist over 34",either financially or by sowing their fucking fat chops together.CCTV in supermarkets should be used to catch the cunts who can't even wait to get to their cars before delving deep into their carrier bags to snuffle up a bag of crisps or a fucking pork pie,then put their photos up in a hall of shame.Cunts

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

If it's not bad enough to endure a train journey in peak hours without the possibility of a seat, to suffer the germ ridden great unwashed sneezing, sniffing and coughing, or the wankers with shit headphones that blast drum and base in your general direction. The new wave of cunt eats fouls smelling shit from tupperware containers without a care. I fucking hate commuters, especially foreign cunts eating dead skunks first thing Monday morning.

It's the relentless cancer cough that upsets me the most Ed. The non-stop errrghh erghh eurrghhhh ergh eeeeegh egh er er er ergh egghh egh egh e er egghh erm ergh erghh oooggh ergh ergh errrrrrrrrgh. That and any exposure to egg. 

• Like 1

Guest Donner and chips

I had the pleasure of being near some fellas in there early twentys, stoned to fuck, eating KFC on my train home. I did have restrain laughter as they were attempting to talk in street patois, especially has they were obviously hailing from a more affluent part of the area not know for its high concentration of yardies.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's the relentless cancer cough that upsets me the most Ed. The non-stop errrghh erghh eurrghhhh ergh eeeeegh egh er er er ergh egghh egh egh e er egghh erm ergh erghh oooggh ergh ergh errrrrrrrrgh. That and any exposure to egg. 

I thought you were fuckin off for a bit Eg?

53 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Eating in public should be outlawed full stop.Its only ever fat cunts who cant wait till their next meal anyway,breakfast,dinner and then tea is enough but the lard arses cant wait to fill their fat fucking chavvy faces anytime of day.

I actually saw some fat bitch eating chinese out of a foil container with a plastic spoon at 10.15 in the morning,I think she was on her way to KFC but didn't want to run the risk of starvation on the journey.Tax any cunt who has a waist over 34",either financially or by sowing their fucking fat chops together.CCTV in supermarkets should be used to catch the cunts who can't even wait to get to their cars before delving deep into their carrier bags to snuffle up a bag of crisps or a fucking pok pie,then put their photos up in a hall of shame.Cunts

They are indeed revolting chodes Nelly; a strain on the NHS and the nation as a whole. Hang them on the side of boats instead of tyres I say.

18 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I had the pleasure of being near some fellas in there early twentys, stoned to fuck, eating KFC on my train home. I did have restrain laughter as they were attempting to talk in street patois, especially has they were obviously hailing from a more affluent part of the area not know for its high concentration of yardies.

Almost as laughable as Tim Westwood still convinced he's a gangsta 'nigga' homey dawg bitch in da hood crib blud etc.

22 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Almost as laughable as Tim Westwood still convinced he's a gangsta 'nigga' homey dawg bitch in da hood crib blud etc.

Nice call, i bet that son of a vicar loves rice and pea.  I did however laugh when some other cunt shot him, unfortunately he didn't die.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

The dirty fucker was spooning goo into its mouth at a breathtaking rate, didn't even have the decency to close it's gob.

Resembled a washing machine on full speed with the door open. Oh and the teeth, fucking rancid.

The goo had the fragrance of egg mixed with shit that had been left to fester in the sun. I imagine very similar to punkapes breath after a busy nights 'work'.

Just one of the reasons I avoid public transport. You cannot get on a bus in SE London without having to see some cunt eating shit food badly.

They will invariably sit there afterwards, picking food from their fucking teeth with their fucking fingers. the dirty, unaware of how poorly they have been brought up cunts.

1 minute ago, deebom said:

Just one of the reasons I avoid public transport. You cannot get on a bus in SE London without having to see some cunt eating shit food badly.

They will invariably sit there afterwards, picking food from their fucking teeth with their fucking fingers. the dirty, unaware of how poorly they have been brought up cunts.

I have only witnessed Africans eating the goo from tupperware, dirty heathens.