CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Cary

Eddie

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

you're not the real Drew. If you were you'd remember why you got vexed at me

If I recall, the miserable cunt had a problem with the otherwise humorous subject of cot death/miscarriages. I was always tempted to hunt him down, break into his house and leave a cabbage patch doll face down in his bath for him to find one morning.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see Cliff Richard has made his first, post NONCE allegation, appearance at the Pride of Britain Awards. someone should tell the cunt that its not exclusively for gays just because it is called 'Pride'. Fucking mincer.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
emphasis on the 'N' word

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I used to shag her until some rotten cunt split on me.

Surely itshould have been .. I used to shag her until "the" rotten cunt split on me.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I recall, the miserable cunt had a problem with the otherwise humorous subject of cot death/miscarriages. I was always tempted to hunt him down, break into his house and leave a cabbage patch doll face down in his bath for him to find one morning.

It's good to know there's an alternative to go to if The Samaritans close down Deco. I'd been trying to save folk money by suggesting they share a coffin with other families who had lost an infant. Drew got all uppity because he'd buried his daughter before hearing my genius idea. What a cunt! 

• Like 1