CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Cary

Eddie

David Cary, the big fat fairy, has won a case against the boys in blue for failing to investigate the crime of being called a poof and a queer by his neighbour whilst riding home on his bike. 

This cunt has pursued this case since 2007 and has now received a substantial payout the day before his court date.

I would say grow a pair and tell the neighbour to fuck off, however if he did manage to grow a pair he would probably just put them in his boyfriends mouth.

When I was the victim of a burglary at home,  the police didn't really investigate that due to staff shortages and budget restraints. Now police will be even less able to investigate real crime as they will be bogged down with cases of importance such as the 'I know you are but what am i' monster and the, serial 'gay lord'  accuser.

These mincing bum boys give Punkape a bad name.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Stick to the facts

30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ed, the police were probably tired of coming to your house multiple times to investigate claims of a stolen Casio calculator watch and a non-existent Aston Martin. 

I was very fond of that Casio watch, I shouldn't have left it in the glove box of my Bentley GTC with the optional upgraded massage seats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

David Cary, the big fat fairy, has won a case against the boys in blue for failing to investigate the crime of being called a poof and a queer by his neighbour whilst riding home on his pink girls bike without a saddle 

This cunt has pursued this case since 2007 and has now received a substantial payout the day before his court date.

I would say grow a pair and tell the neighbour to fuck off, however if he did manage to grow a pair he would probably just put them in his boyfriends mouth.

When I was the victim of a burglary at home,  the police didn't really investigate that due to staff shortages and budget restraints. Now police will be even less able to investigate real crime as they will be bogged down with cases of importance such as the 'I know you are but what am i' monster and the, serial 'gay lord'  accuser.

These mincing bum boys give Punkape a bad name.

"David Carey the big fat fairy" sounds like a Viz character 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Too late, everything has gone expect a BMW dust cap!!!

What else did you have in your bedsit? A toaster, a kettle and a few packs of pot noodles? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

I lived in Market Harborough years ago and used to go out with a girl from Corby. I nicknamed her the "Corby Trouser Press"

Fascinating.

No, honestly. It really is fascinating......... that you have had a girlfriend as I always thought you preffered to ride cock.

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

David Cary, the big fat fairy, has won a case against the boys in blue for failing to investigate the crime of being called a poof and a queer by his neighbour...

I've just read the transcript of the Court proceedings and it's a complete and utter fucking joke. It sounds like they've finally shelled out just to get the cunt off their backs (no pun intended.) Cary has raised this complaint against the Met on three separate occasions to various Courts and then to the IPCC and on each previous occasion the complaint was dismissed. He then complained about the IPCC and when an independent assessor was appointed to review the matter he complained about that too, on the grounds that the assessor wasn't gay and so presumably couldn't possibly understand what the butthurt little faggot had suffered. The absolute best bit about this, though, is that the neighbour who insulted him so grievously was a woman, and in a previous altercation she had broken his jaw. She's obviously some piece of work, but at least she knows a glass-jawed fucking poof when she sees one.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just read the transcript of the Court proceedings and it's a complete and utter fucking joke. It sounds like they've finally shelled out just to get the cunt off their backs (no pun intended.) Cary has raised this complaint against the Met on three separate occasions to various Courts and then to the IPCC and on each previous occasion the complaint was dismissed. He then complained about the IPCC and when an independent assessor was appointed to review the matter he complained about that too, on the grounds that the assessor wasn't gay and so presumably couldn't possibly understand what the butthurt little faggot had suffered. The absolute best bit about this, though, is that the neighbour who insulted him so grievously was a woman, and in a previous altercation she had broken his jaw. She's obviously some piece of work, but at least she knows a glass-jawed fucking poof when she sees one.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you're not the real Drew. If you were you'd remember why you got vexed at me

You're thinking of Drew Peacock. Another drip of the first water.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

so he's long gone then?

Well I joined about a year ago and he will still stinking up the place. Try using the search function rather than bothering me. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well I joined about a year ago and he will still stinking up the place. Try using the search function rather than bothering me. 

Nah, we're like real mates now Sticky. The search function is shit anyway. It used to have its own thread but you won't be able to find it.