CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

E-Cigarette Users Who Take Up Space At The Smoking Shelter

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

You've become an overnight total fucking embarrassment. A real shocker of an idiot. This place, this one place where I seek refuge from everything that is shit... I find you - Quincy fucking Cockfingers. 

Fucking cunt. 

Silence, rodent. It is clear as crystal you haven't touched a drop of wine since your wine binge last week, and it shows in the tetchy, womanly, scolding tone. I'll have you know I do not need to log on here to get whinged at my some bitch. 

Last week you were simply on fire, but now you are acting like your grandmother, and I don't mean free blowjobs for German soldiers- I mean moaning like a washerwoman.

Maybe it's time to pop a bottle, make everything better for everyone. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Silence, rodent. It is clear as crystal you haven't touched a drop of wine since your wine binge last week, and it shows in the tetchy, womanly, scolding tone. I'll have you know I do not need to log on here to get whinged at my some bitch. 

Last week you were simply on fire, but now you are acting like your grandmother, and I don't mean free blowjobs for German soldiers- I mean moaning like a washerwoman.

Maybe it's time to pop a bottle, make everything better for everyone. 

Considering your current dire fucking circumstances, that's probably the best riposte the board could've hoped for. I can't speak for bubble, but whilst you currently enjoy the sole ownership of me, perhaps you might consider some maintenance combined with a little humour. 

Fucking chancer fly-by-night sack of shit. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I'm a fucking billionaire and don't you forget it.

that's great Eddie....I don't suppose you have any pictures of piles of tenners and twenties laid out in a vulgar fashion to really convince us of your tremendous wealth.......recently we have had market traders masquerading as millionaires on here when really they are sad cunts still living at their old dears gaff.   

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, Frank said:

Considering your current dire fucking circumstances, that's probably the best riposte the board could've hoped for. I can't speak for bubble, but whilst you currently enjoy the sole ownership of me, perhaps you might consider some maintenance combined with a little humour. 

Fucking chancer fly-by-night sack of shit. 

Look here, my man. I'm afraid I've rather sold you on. You now represent a Ding/Fender JV and as such you'll need to answer to them from now on. God help you, they're simply perfect imbeciles.

You see, a horse is only as good as his last race, and your form this week has been fucking diabolical. Chap simply can't put his name to it any longer, what? You should be nibbling apples on the pasture, but now you're to be destroyed in some ghastly, shit stained warehouse, and only yourself to fucking blame.

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Look here, my man. I'm afraid I've rather sold you on. You now represent a Ding/Fender JV and as such you'll need to answer to them from now on. God help you, they're simply perfect imbeciles.

You see, a horse is only as good as his last race, and your form this week has been fucking diabolical. Chap simply can't put his name to it any longer, what? You should be nibbling apples on the pasture, but now you're to be destroyed in some ghastly, shit stained warehouse, and only yourself to fucking blame.

You don't half talk some bollocks, quince.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is that really you quince? Shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm still lacking the self-belief to consider knocking out any sort of nom, but I promise to make up for it soon with a showstopping video. Alright.. mate?

Frank, it might be best to leave it, just as Steve Martin should have left it with Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, for I suspect your next will be your own schmaltzy, shitty, fucking piece of shit. I bet you wish you had a silver mane. You lose Frank, you lose, you lose.