CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Discretionary Service Charge

Neil

Spending the weekend in London,suffered this act of begging in every fucking eatery I've been in.I have no hesitation in getting them to remove it from my bill and leaving them fuck all,you're no different from the scummy 'ex-army' wanker asking me for spare change outside the tube station and the end result is the same,you're getting diddly fucking squat you cunt.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Spending the weekend in London,suffered this act of begging in every fucking eatery I've been in.I have no hesitation in getting them to remove it from my bill and leaving them fuck all,you're no different from the scummy 'ex-army' wanker asking me for spare change outside the tube station and the end result is the same,you're getting diddly fucking squat you cunt.

Cunts who don't tip are always thick oiks.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

The best way to get your money will to be a grubby rent boy who loiters near Canal St.....

lol.

Spoken with true experience. I'm curious Punky are you a Yodel or a Veolia?

Guest Bill Stickers

It seems this has almost become the norm now? Complete bollocks.

I always tip as long as the service is at least decent but I resent it being assumed. The worst is when you find out the staff don't even get the tips directly.

12.5% service charge too,It actually said in small letters at the bottom of the receipt "90% of this charge goes into a scheme that the staff have full control of,any monies left over are used to cover the admin charges we incur involving the distribution of funds.PS All our staff are paid at least the minimum national wage",cheeky fucking cunts

12.5% service charge too,It actually said in small letters at the bottom of the receipt "90% of this charge goes into a scheme that the staff have full control of,any monies left over are used to cover the admin charges we incur involving the distribution of funds.PS All our staff are paid at least the minimum national wage",cheeky fucking cunts

Must have been a long receipt.

I'm not sure if compulsory service charges have become the norm at Harversters in Wales yet. 

Guest DingTheRioja

They are on dodgy legal ground with the distribution cost, and legally they have to pay the minimum wage so that's not exactly a fucking surprise is it?

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Must have been a long receipt.

I'm not sure if compulsory service charges have become the norm at Harversters in Wales yet. 

You'd hope not, the salad bar is self fucking service.