CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driveby Woofers

Guest luke swarm

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had to accompany Mrs Swarm into Dudley town centre to assist with choosing a new vacuum cleaner from Argos......its never a pleasant experience visiting what can only be described as the prime Chav colony of the West Midlands Massif.

As I was contemplating nipping into the quite rough looking Moon Under Water, a Weatherspoons emporium for a touch of light refreshment while She browsed around Wilkinsons, there was this loud infernal racket that became increasing louder and louder with a bass so fucking low that it fairly reverberated the internal organs in its intensity. The cacophony was ascertained to be emanating from a big brash BMW slowly cruising down the high street with all its windows open and outrageously powerful sound system cranked up to maximum.

The "music" if it can be called that obviously involved around the theme of black young youth meets black young female, they fall in love and then he duly starts to chastise her severely culminating in him putting a cap in her ass (arse). Why do these cunts think that everybody should listen to their music and do they have some kind of hearing defect that means they have to crank it all up so high....also it was a freezing day yesterday so why open all the windows of the car.....why is it always a BMW which is chosen for this sort of nonsense.....its fucking Dudley you wannabe homie hoods, not fucking LA...Stupid Yam Yam Cunts             

You fucking pansy. Tell her to buy her own fucking vacuum cleaner and go down the pub while she's using it.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You fucking pansy. Tell her to buy her own fucking vacuum cleaner and go down the pub while she's using it.

yes thank you Rocky......if you were actually married to a woman you would have some inkling of what we have to endure for the sake of a peaceful life. 

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yes thank you Rocky......if you were actually married to a woman you would have some inkling of what we have to endure for the sake of a peaceful life. 

Fuck off, I bought mine a Dyson off the internet while I was watching telly. Delivered the next day. Beats going to fucking Dudley any day of the week. Embrace technology you muppet.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Fuck off, I bought mine a Dyson off the internet while I was watching telly. Delivered the next day. Beats going to fucking Dudley any day of the week. Embrace technology you muppet.

Is the convenience really worth the price of all those postal working spackers drooling all over the box before you get it?

The Scooby Doo Impreza is the weapon of choice with our local spackers. 0-30 in Morrisons car park is unattainable without the extra traction provided by the rear spoiler. Along with numerous 4WD ATVs that only travel 200 yards a day on the school run ensures the fastest commuter vehicle up here is a ninja bike. I must buy one.

Drive-by shootings are going out of fashion. You look a right cunt speeding off at 12mph.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Shoulda grabbed one of these from Argos. Got mine two years ago for 20 quid it's a loud bastard but just as good as a Dyson in my opinion.

Vacuum-cleaner-Argos-value-2016011102024

Look at the state of that skirting board- the cheapest, shittiest scotia the council could find. The less that can be said about the door the better. What a piece of shit. I bet it has no handle. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had to accompany Mrs Swarm into Dudley town centre to assist with choosing a new vacuum cleaner from Argos......its never a pleasant experience visiting what can only be described as the prime Chav colony of the West Midlands Massif.

As I was contemplating nipping into the quite rough looking Moon Under Water, a Weatherspoons emporium for a touch of light refreshment while She browsed around Wilkinsons, there was this loud infernal racket that became increasing louder and louder with a bass so fucking low that it fairly reverberated the internal organs in its intensity. The cacophony was ascertained to be emanating from a big brash BMW slowly cruising down the high street with all its windows open and outrageously powerful sound system cranked up to maximum.

The "music" if it can be called that obviously involved around the theme of black young youth meets black young female, they fall in love and then he duly starts to chastise her severely culminating in him putting a cap in her ass (arse). Why do these cunts think that everybody should listen to their music and do they have some kind of hearing defect that means they have to crank it all up so high....also it was a freezing day yesterday so why open all the windows of the car.....why is it always a BMW which is chosen for this sort of nonsense.....its fucking Dudley you wannabe homie hoods, not fucking LA...Stupid Yam Yam Cunts             

Why didn't you go to West Bromwich?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Shoulda grabbed one of these from Argos. Got mine two years ago for 20 quid it's a loud bastard but just as good as a Dyson in my opinion.

Vacuum-cleaner-Argos-value-2016011102024

Alright I 'spose

Where d'yer fit the slam-dunkin' speakers, the rear spoiler and the fluorescent uplighters? How quick is it off the mark at lights? Where's the chrome and the blackout windows.

It's a bit fuckin yellow init?

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Perhaps you should start a new site and call it "moaning old multi's".

leave him be Alfred...that boys not well, too many punches sustained you see.

Guest Alfie Noakes
26 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

leave him be Alfred...that boys not well, too many punches sustained you see.

Someone has definitely "torn him a new arsehole" more than once. Might explain the bleeding.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Perhaps you should start a new site and call it "moaning old multi's".

For fucks sake Alfers,it's been denied there are no multis and if there was they would be dealt with.

On a similar note,I see the FBI has cleared super corrupt Clinton of any email mis-doings two days before the election. Who'd of thought that.

17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Alright I 'spose

Where d'yer fit the slam-dunkin' speakers, the rear spoiler and the fluorescent uplighters? How quick is it off the mark at lights? Where's the chrome and the blackout windows.

For 20 quid you can't complain, only fault is that the handle isn't actually connected, if you pick it up by there it'll just come out, gotta lift it by the wire clamp thingy on the back. Also I like yellow.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Alright I 'spose

Fuck that shit, I've got a much better vacuum cleaner... the suction is amazing... it blows your, er, mind...

689461.jpg

Guest I know that Cunt
19 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why didn't you go to West Bromwich?

Good idea, then you could have dropped her at that desperately awful shopping centre and fucked off to the Sportsman for a Curry and a pint.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, November 06, 2016 at 7:30 PM, luke swarm said:

even worse followed this incident Ratty........Mrs Swarm opted for a Dyson Animal super-duper Vacuum which cost over 350 quid...that bitch has no respek whatsoever errr the biatch 

I'm curious Swarm. Just exactly was the limit of 'your assistance in selecting this vacuum'. We're you busy wandering around trying to see if Henry's nozzle was big enough for your little worm?

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 5:37 PM, luke swarm said:

This is fucking drivel. Fuck off wanker.

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm curious Swarm. Just exactly was the limit of 'your assistance in selecting this vacuum'. We're you busy wandering around trying to see if Henry's nozzle was big enough for your little worm?

Ah, I see what's happened, a henry hoover is absolutely suited to a bungalow and for other personal duties on a mobility challenged older gent...however in a normal 2 storey semi, a normal vacuum is required. At the risk of sounding like our resident millionaire, I went along to provide finance as well as tacit agreement to whatever she chose and carrying said item to the car.

It all very easy for people like you with your twice weekly carer visit and nhs contracted cleaner service but just remember its our taxes that keep chaps like you in relative comfort.