CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chumlee

Eric Cuntman

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not only is pawn stars fake but it has made stars of fat revolting semi retarded drug addicts like chumlee and "big haas" oh yeah, the old man is a bloated senile fucking neck beard cunt as well

I have a feeling we aren't going to get on. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh,I do apologise,should I be bitching about non cunts instead then, or sharing cutting edge witticisms like "what do you want" shithot prose Frank.

Tell us about yourself. Are you thin-skinned?.. Do you reside in the United Dingkom?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh okay then, mother Theresa was a right prick. What did she want?

You're shot to bits already and you've been here all of 20 minutes. 

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not only is pawn stars fake but it has made stars of fat revolting semi retarded drug addicts like chumlee and "big haas" oh yeah, the old man is a bloated senile fucking neck beard cunt as well

Good Nom Eric, a slow but steady start.....I have no idea what its about but that does not really matters at this stage, now grab yourself an avatar and stay awhile longer...we are a friendly bunch here you will find so don't be afraid to post any personal problems you may be having...we can probably help you sort it.