CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any spare change cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Really?

Does bubba really think that repeating the phrase "fuck off" over and over again is funny? That cunt must've been burned on here so many times he should change his name to Guy Ffawkes I've only been using this site for 24hrs and I've already arsefucked him at least 5 times. He should just stick to Facebook, then he can put LOL every time he says fuck off or posts a really amusing photo of a ham sandwich, the pea brained little tosspot.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Does bubba really think that repeating the phrase "fuck off" over and over again is funny? That cunt must've been burned on here so many times he should change his name to Guy Ffawkes I've only been using this site for 24hrs and I've already arsefucked him at least 5 times. He should just stick to Facebook, then he can put LOL every time he says fuck off or posts a really amusing photo of a ham sandwich, the pea brained little tosspot.

He says that his "humour" is up to date :o

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only acceptable response...

jb65Uyv.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope

Even if I say it myself, there is nothing wrong with this nom, yet stickers, Bubbs, Wiz and Decs are so thrommed up by their dislike of me that rather than read the nom and comment properly or ignore it all they can do is try to derail this any and nom that I post. They eally do need to get away from their computers ad or phones for a while. They really are very sad people. :)

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have certainly got his measure   Erica, what a stupid Welsh turd he is. Did you ever meet the late Withers?, he was fucking brilliant at putting the fat little cunt in his place simply by ignoring him...

1 minute ago, Bedbug said:

You have certainly got his measure   Erica, what a stupid Welsh turd he is. Did you ever meet the late Withers?, he was fucking brilliant at putting the fat little cunt in his place simply by ignoring him...

No I'm new to this shit.who was withers?he certainly gets mentioned a lot, didn't know bubba was a Taff either,i suppose that blows my theory about him being the nazi who fathered me in a farm rape incident,,probably only rapes sheep. Baa 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No I'm new to this shit.who was withers?he certainly gets mentioned a lot, didn't know bubba was a Taff either,i suppose that blows my theory about him being the nazi who fathered me in a farm rape incident,,probably only rapes sheep. Baa 

A Welsh sheep shagging joke. Fuck me, we've got a heavy hitter here ladies and gents.

What next? Perhaps a knock knock joke? 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Knock knock

whos there?

eric

eric who?

eric the fucking spastic

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Withers was much maligned, being that his mother was French. He endured a lot of racist comments ( which incidentally admin did fuck all about, the useless cunts ) , especially from the Welsh troll. He was accused of being a grass by QC , and later exonerated of all blame by the biggest cunt of all, Decimus. He used to give Frank the use of his gite (gratis), and this generosity was abused. He overcame all these obstacles to be a leading light on here. He was very kind to Bill, despite him being a raving coke snorting bender. He was taken from us far too soon.

R.I.P Witheredscrote

p.s: beware of Luke Swarm, he is the biggest turd in this cesspool and cannot be trusted.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bedbug said:

Withers was much maligned, being that his mother was French. He endured a lot of racist comments ( which incidentally admin did fuck all about, the useless cunts ) , especially from the Welsh troll. He was accused of being a grass by QC , and later exonerated of all blame by the biggest cunt of all, Decimus. He used to give Frank the use of his gite (gratis), and this generosity was abused. He overcame all these obstacles to be a leading light on here. He was very kind to Bill, despite him being a raving coke snorting bender. He was taken from us far too soon.

R.I.P Witheredscrote

sounds like a right stupid cunt and indeed he was, time and time again.

I'm glad he's dead...You weren't very happy as Scrotalsac were you Buggers, although he was a lot funnier than you.   

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A Welsh sheep shagging joke. Fuck me, we've got a heavy hitter here ladies and gents.

What next? Perhaps a knock knock joke? 

Oh fuck me, bill springs to bubbas defence.what a shock.still pissed off cos I insulted your soppy, baldy tat photo.did you remember the fire extinguisher? I'm in the mood for a billbeque.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh fuck me, bill springs to bubbas defence.what a shock.still pissed off cos I insulted your soppy, baldy tat photo.did you remember the fire extinguisher? I'm in the mood for a billbeque.

Utterly dreadful illiterate meandering bollocks from the corners' new spasticated golden boy.

I get more sense out of the local homeless bloke who wanders round my way all day talking Polish, despite not having any understanding of the Slavic tongue aside from dziekjue. 

You're an inspiration to all of the sites biggest dribblers, especially Pen who has taken you under her bingo wing.

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

sounds like a right stupid cunt and indeed he was, time and time again.

I'm glad he's dead...You weren't very happy as Scrotalsac were you Buggers, although he was a lot funnier than you.   

I see where this bitterness stems from Luke, I didn't give you a mention , you north of Watford attention seeking twerp. I will edit my previous post

26 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

R.I.P Witheredscrote

p.s: beware of Luke Swarm, he is the biggest turd in this cesspool and cannot be trusted.

Err well, I do recall a PM conversation about your upset at the site being too PC.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Utterly dreadful illiterate meandering bollocks from the corners' new spasticated golden boy.

I get more sense out of the local homeless bloke who wanders round my way all day talking Polish, despite not having any understanding of the Slavic tongue aside from dziekjue. 

You're an inspiration to all of the sites biggest dribblers, especially Pen who has taken you under her bingo wing.

I do speak polish,, huyu ya buni stara kurava. (Not spelt correctly, just phonetically so you can pronounce it and ask polish people what it means) spia dalai old chap.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

And I think you're jealous because pen likes me and thinks you're a cunt