CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any spare change cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Walk along Torquay Strand fom the London Inn to The HSBC bank and you will see and hear at least five of these cunts sprawled by shop doorways, sitting beneath cash machines or stretched out across the pavement by a litter bin. They are there every day save oddly for Monday mornings. Not one of them has the brains to realise that any money is likely to be given to the first cunt in the row and they all seem to have a smart phone that must have cost at least £200. Time for these cunts to be boiled in oil. .. also why are they not there on Moday mornings?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Repetitive and rather tedious, Pen.  

You're starting to resemble Frank in posting style.  

I am but another clone, I am even more of a clone of him because I was here before Frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am but another clone, I am even more of a clone of him because I was here before Frank.

How can you be certain?  The cunt has had more ID's and banning's than you've had bowel movements, I suspect.  

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The hands of old Father Time are ticking by pen. Have you got your panic button to hand or has it been short circuited by your slack bladder?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Walk along Torquay Strand fom the London Inn to The HSBC bank and you will see and hear at least five of these cunts sprawled by shop doorways, sitting beneath cash machines or stretched out across the pavement by a litter bin. They are there every day save oddly for Monday mornings. Not one of them has the brains to realise that any money is likely to be given to the first cunt in the row and they all seem to have a smart phone that must have cost at least £200. Time for these cunts to be boiled in oil. .. also why are they not there on Moday mornings?

you silly cow, on Mondays they have to commute in from their London residences you see,

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you silly cow, on Mondays they have to commute in from their London residences you see,

Sorry I did not realise that Luke .. are you one of them?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Gurt said:

The hands of old Father Time are ticking by pen. Have you got your panic button to hand or has it been short circuited by your slack bladder?

Its corroded :(

27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Repetitive and rather tedious, Pen.  

You're starting to resemble Frank in posting style.  

Apparently, you have to be a cerebral comic genius to "get" the witticisms of Pen. According to her, she's the master of irony. The irony of that being that she clearly doesn't understand the definition of irony.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking good.

I hope you have a fall, and due to the government-grant insulation you received, your muffled whimpers for help won't be heard by any passers-by. 

Have you got the slightest hint of humour or imagination or are you strapped to your wheelchair and controlling you keyboard by eye movements alone point out a few basic words and phrases? You really are a very miserable repetative cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Have you got the slightest hint of humour or imagination?

The very same question can be levelled at you.

The difference is that Decimus can honestly and sincerely answer yes, whereas only your self deluded senile mind thinks you are remotely amusing.

You're a fucking has-been, and that's only from second hand anecdotal scraps. I've never seen any evidence of you being anything except an utter drone. 

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Homeless man sitting on pavement with sign round neck saying "homeless Falklands war veteran" passer by gives him twenty quid. Homeless man looks up and says "muchos gracias señor".

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Homeless man sitting on pavement with sign round neck saying "homeless Falklands war veteran" passer by gives him twenty quid. Homeless man looks up and says "muchos gracias señor".

Waiting for someone to jump in re the language the veteran would be speaking but actually you are a correct in what he would say :)

27 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Have you got the slightest hint of humour or imagination or are you strapped to your wheelchair and controlling you keyboard by eye movements alone point out a few basic words and phrases? You really are a very miserable repetative cunt.

He called me the son of a nazi rapist earlier and when I asked him if that meant he was my father he replied with the legend " no"... The imaginative and rapier like wit of the man is staggering.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He called me the son of a nazi rapist earlier and when I asked him if that meant he was my father he replied with the legend " no"... The imaginative and rapier like wit of the man is staggering.

You seem bitter, I can only imagine this isn't the first time someone you thought was your father has publically disowned you.

Chin up cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That part is very sad as because of a childhood accident he is unable to father children :(

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

You seem bitter, I can only imagine this isn't the first time someone you thought was your father has publically disowned you.

Chin up cunt.

Nice head tattoo,is it so the fire brigade helicopter can spot you from above every time you get burned on this site. Oh and bring a fire extinguisher next time.(the little ring on the handle is a safety feature, not for you to use as a genital piercing you self harming cunt.)

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I suspect the accident involved him and bill stickers trying to pierce each other's bell ends with an action man bayonet

Ah, you read the medical report. :)

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice head tattoo,is it so the fire brigade helicopter can spot you from above every time you get burned on this site. Oh and bring a fire extinguisher next time.(the little ring on the handle is a safety feature, not for you to use as a genital piercing you self harming cunt.)

Please don't mock my avatar. It's not me, and I chose it willingly, but I certainly didn't expect abuse for it, and it cuts deep.

What next? Perhaps mock my fictional screen name? Oh the humanity.

You utter fucking cretin.

52 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bill has also posted something highly amusing which I would have been able to read had I not blocked him .. I will :) smile anyway. :P

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a boring pair of happy-clapping super spastics. 

I come on here to be entertained by funny cunts, not read your drivel. 

Fuck off. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Really?

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Well you keep posting this topic you daft fairy :)