CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pads with "wings"

Guest Lady Penelope

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

In all seriousness I'm shit with phones and computamabobs and I don't know how to replace that silhouette thing with one

Click it, go you your profile, then click it again and chose whatever picture you want of the net. Using the silhouette is for mongs and their millions of extra ID's they use so they can pretend someone somewhere agrees with them about something :P

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Decimus that was some awful sentence structure by the end there. Are you genuinely angry or just pissed?

Forgive me, RK. I can normally be relied upon to construct the second best sentence structures on The Corner after Bawsey. I've let my personal feelings cloud my grammatical judgement in this instance. It won't happen again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Click it, go you your profile, then click it again and chose whatever picture you want of the net. Using the silhouette is for mongs and their millions of extra ID's they use so they can pretend someone somewhere agrees with them about something :P

I've tried again but not happening,trust me i won't set up alternate id's anyway. That would be like sending birthday cards to yourself. I may not be tech savvy but I'm not that fucking sad either

Just now, ratcum said:

I'm waiting for their bastard space. The worst ones start the engine but still don't go anywhere. Aaaargh!

Just stop behind them and get out. I did this once when someone was being a cunt at the local Tesco, they scratched the shit out of my car and escaped when the guy in front of them pulled out, but it was a shitty 92 Proton 1.3 that was going to the scrapper at the end of the month anyway, so joke was on them.

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell! I've tried everything to change this fucking silhouette but it won't let me, I won't do that fake ID shit though as I respect most of you on here, even Decimus although he called me a Luddite and he's obsessed with oily gladiators.

Just now, ratcum said:

I have to ask Killer, is there a non shitty Proton 1.3? Of any vintage? It's like saying your grandad was in a shitty death camp.

That's actually a most valid point, Ratcum. Thing was a nightmare though, it had a good ten degrees of movement either way on the steering wheel before anything would actually happen, a nackered radio that could only get Radio 3 and only played out of the drivers side door speaker, and the worlds worst automatic gearbox that made a lovely grinding sound whenever you put it in reverse.

Protons are shite, but mine was a special kind of shite.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's actually a most valid point, Ratcum. Thing was a nightmare though, it had a good ten degrees of movement either way on the steering wheel before anything would actually happen, a nackered radio that could only get Radio 3 and only played out of the drivers side door speaker, and the worlds worst automatic gearbox that made a lovely grinding sound whenever you put it in reverse.

Protons are shite, but mine was a special kind of shite.

shitty shite

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell! I've tried everything to change this fucking silhouette but it won't let me, I won't do that fake ID shit though as I respect most of you on here, even Decimus although he called me a Luddite and he's obsessed with oily gladiators.

You will be known as Eric the Blank.