CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Welsh Quislings

Guest Manky

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

On a related note, excellent observance of the minutes silence at the match last night. Absolutely quiet. A total credit to both sides.

If FIFA had kept out of it, it would have passed without any fuss

Why wear a poppy on their sports kit anyway? The time to wear one is after the game in the buttonhole of the blazer. Southgate missed the target ( not unusual) by wearing a buttonhole and a poppy armband on his suit jacket. For a minute he looked like a fucking Nazi with a swastika on his arm...and a total cunt....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Manky said:

I see the Welsh FA have joined johnny foreigner in not wearing poppies to honour the war dead and injured. I can forgive johnny foreigner for being johnny foreigner but allegedly the Welsh are Brits. Many Taffies joined the scraps and were killed or injured and this is now conveniently forgotten. They should not fear losing points as how can you take something off someone who doesn't have it? If they get a fine, they could just say "Come and get it then you South American bitch, remember when Galtieri rocked up at Port Stanley insisting he was owed his Poll Tax"

I saw this coming. In Swansea a couple of years ago, I saw an old man, with no legs, in a wheelchair holding a cup in one hand and in the other he held a hand written sign made of cardboard saying'World War Two veteran, please give generously'. I dropped a £20 pound note in it and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes before saying in a sad, trembling voice, "Danke, mein herr"

How long did it take you to to cum?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How long did it take you to to cum?

You must be a state registered mong.  Quality such as yours should be recognised with a professional qualification

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why wear a poppy on their sports kit anyway? The time to wear one is after the game in the buttonhole of the blazer. Southgate missed the target ( not unusual) by wearing a buttonhole and a poppy armband on his suit jacket. For a minute he looked like a fucking Nazi with a swastika on his arm...and a total cunt....

Why not. I could ask you why you wear Anthony Nolan Trust underpants and a Rock Hudson jockstrap.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

You must be a state registered mong.  Quality such as yours should be recognised with a professional qualification

How long did it take, Manky ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I'll wager you wear a dick in your buttonhole.

lol

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How long did it take, Manky ?

Right. It is over now until next year. No doubt some twat will be planning some shite to cause outrage at this very moment. But we are better than them. We have our honour. We have our principles.

One country, one people. One poppy.  God is with us.

There's nowt wrong with lard