CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walnut the Whippet

Witheredscrote

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Honestly no! Last time I spoke to him it was reasonably amicable and I thought we'd drawn a line under the silliness and just got back to normal cunting.

Well let me tell you something. That cunt is the top dog. A complete liberal punk. You can fucking smash his back doors in for all I care. 

I do like you Eric.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Honestly no! Last time I spoke to him it was reasonably amicable and I thought we'd drawn a line under the silliness and just got back to normal cunting.

That's the problem Eric, you are being too nice and honest. You would command more respect on here is you simply said 'Yes I grassed up the weasel'. Take our king grasser Quincy, he is much admired. As for Bill and normal, you must learn there is nothing normal about the cunt. For your own sanity wise up.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That's the problem Eric, you are being too nice and honest. You would command more respect on here is you simply said 'Yes I grassed up the weasel'. Take our king grasser Quincy, he is much admired. As for Bill and normal, you must learn there is nothing normal about the cunt. For your own sanity wise up.

Withers, allow me. 

Eric, if withers senses grassing, one can take it as the gospel truth, for nobody, but nobody is more learned in the sphere of grassing than he. In fact, he is the perfect grassometer. He has pointed the green finger at you, and the weight of evidence is undeniable. 

Your entrance has been crude, noisy and pig-ignorant. It's as if a stranger has walked into the house uninvited, shouting and weeping and treading dog shit over the carpets- then complaining about the colour scheme.

I'm not sure where you go from here, for nobody in record has ever made such a cunt of themselves in such a short time, ever, but you could begin by learning some proper respect for your betters.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, allow me. 

Eric, if withers senses grassing, one can take it as the gospel truth, for nobody, but nobody is more learned in the sphere of grassing than withers. In fact, he is the perfect grassometer. He has pointed the green finger at you, and the weight of evidence is undeniable. 

Your entrance has been crude, noisy and pig-ignorant. It's as if a stranger has walked into the house uninvited, shouting and weeping and treading dog shit over the carpets- then complaining about the colour scheme.

I'm not sure where you go from here, for nobody in record has ever made such a cunt of themselves in such a short time, ever, but you could begin by learning some proper respect for your betters.

Eloquently put QC, I truly hope that Eric can move forward now. Do you think it too premature to introduce him to goose abusing?

15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, allow me. 

Eric, if withers senses grassing, one can take it as the gospel truth, for nobody, but nobody is more learned in the sphere of grassing than he. In fact, he is the perfect grassometer. He has pointed the green finger at you, and the weight of evidence is undeniable. 

I thought making a cunt of yourself was the point of joining in the first place

20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, allow me. 

And if you truly believe me to be a grass PM someone from admin and check. By the way, how do you PM somebody? So far I have only worked out how to reply to messages sent to me.