CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walnut the Whippet

Witheredscrote

So an aged dog is to be put 'to sleep' and its owner goes on Facebook. 100's of people join Walnut for his last drag on a Devon beach. Open your eyes you stupid thick cunts, all around you there are kids being abused, shit and lawlessness, and social injustice. Do you do anything about these issues, do you fuck. Its just a pity there wasn't a Devon tsunami at that very moment that washed all these wankers, and the fucking dog away. This shit made National news for fucks sake.

I think it is great. Dog owners know that a dog is a better friend than most people. Their unconditional love and loyalty sees and brings out the good in people.

It goes without saying that few users of this site have dogs.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I think it is great. Dog owners know that a dog is a better friend than most people. Their unconditional love and loyalty sees and brings out the good in people.

Woofter

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

TBH I prefer cats .. dogs are pussies compared to cats

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Manky why has the pint in your picture started moving slowly to the right?

Also I hate dogs. I got bit right on the face as a kid by some chavs mutt as I was playing in the park.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Cats will always be superior. They don't chase a fuckin ball like dogs and homo footballists do for a start.

About 40 years ago a neighbour had a Golden Retriever called Major .. poor Major met his end one night when he cocked his leg up against a lampost and got 240 volts through his Percy Thrower and was electrocuted.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My cat could have your dog... It's a Bengal tiger.

My dog, a doberman collie cross barked at a large lady from the suburbs of Harare or Timbuktu or some such place.

She screamed "Your dog is a racist"

After I stopped laughing, inserted a couple of stitches in my split sides and picked myself up off the pavement I answered her.

In hindsight, saying "He is colour blind, it must be the smell" was not the best thing I could have said.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

My dog, a doberman collie cross barked at a large lady from the suburbs of Harare or Timbuktu or some such place.

After I stopped laughing, inserted a couple of stitches in my split sides and picked myself up off the pavement I answered her.

In hindsight, saying "He is colour blind, it must be the smell" was not the best thing I could have said.

The lady was from Burslem.

44 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Cats will always be superior. They don't chase a fuckin ball like dogs and homo footballists do for a start.

Well said. Throw a stick 4 a dog and it retrieves it, throw it for a cat and it looks at you as if to say " if you wanted it why throw it away you stupid fucker?" I have both and the cats definitely rule the roost.

37 minutes ago, Manky said:

But it was the funniest.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well said. Throw a stick 4 a dog and it retrieves it, throw it for a cat and it looks at you as if to say " if you wanted it why throw it away you stupid fucker?" I have both and the cats definitely rule the roost.

Someone once sad, "If you want to know who loves you the most, your dog or your missus,lock them both in the boot of a car for an hour then see who is most pleased to see you when you let them out"