CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I was born December 4th 1989. I was just poor as shit as a kid so when everyone else had Nintendo 64's I was playing text based classic 'The Count' or space invaders. Good times till I broke it by putting my Gorrillaz tape into the deck and fucked it all up...

Now you've made me feel old, I am a 1972 vintage, I had a handheld space invader though when I was about 11, the score went up to 999. Oh yeah and a pacman.

34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've no doubt you were born with gonnerheer as well... lol.

Twat.

Fuck all this tripe Punkers. Yesterday I was having dinner with a friend at the Golf de Saint Lazare, Limoges. The proprietor asked me to become a member. I am giving it serious consideration. It's exclusive, 18 holes, the restaurant is 5*, and most importantly, the membership fees and restaurant prices are pitched so as to keep the English tourist riff-raff at bay. Any chance you could pop down and give it your professional opinion.    Sante

Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/11/2016 at 0:41 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Off topic but, I went to see The Catherine Tate show at the Hammersmith Apollo tonight. What a load of shit! 

I didn't got to see The Catherine Tate show .  What a load of shit.

23 hours ago, Manky said:

Positive discrimination. The spacker politicians gift to mankind.

Years ago on some shitty "diversity" courses at work we had to debate if "positive discrimination was against equal opportunities".

I answered it in 5 seconds. "Yes, it's discrimination. Where's the buffet?"

Didn't seem to go down too well with the lefty liberal cunting consultants who were no doubt being paid by the hour... wankers.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An Eric atmos was a really old computer around 1980. It never made it coz of Sinclair rubber key thing and Commodore 64 thing, I never had fuck all to do with any of it, too busy with crossbows and air rifles etc. if I say webley Vulcan I bet that will pull a few nostalgia strings with the over 40's

BSA Airsporter... still got it somewhere... plus some wierd little imported eastern european thing which cost about £22 brand new and would put prometheus steel pellets through half-inch ply... got to love the ex-commies idea of 12ft.lb limits...

Another bit of related nostalgia... dieseling anyone?

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Years ago on some shitty "diversity" courses at work we had to debate if "positive discrimination was against equal opportunities".

Didn't seem to go down too well with the lefty liberal cunting consultants who were no doubt being paid by the hour... wankers.

BSA Airsporter... still got it somewhere... plus some wierd little imported eastern european thing which cost about £22 brand new and would put prometheus steel pellets through half-inch ply... got to love the ex-commies idea of 12ft.lb limits...

Drop of diesel in the transfer port and you punch up the fps to .22 rim fire velocity. Try super gluing a one inch bit of cotton in the back of a pellet, trap the cotton in the breech as you close the barrel up and when fired the pressure resistance gives the same effect without the rifle smoking for two weeks after. Avoid those Prometheus things, they clog the bore rifling with little streaks of black nylon. I had an airsporter but found it a bit twangy. Won't touch anything but weirauchs these days. Unless someone has a Theoben fenman they would like to donate to me.

Guest Extremecunt
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Did you know that using this method you can turn any air rifle into 2000ft.lb+ monstrosity. Using nail gun powder actuated blanks with pellets glued to the blanks using melted wax. For a tenner you can purchase 100 blanks on eBay.

I'm a fucking genius, YouTube it. You will take down a fucking tyrannosaurus Rex with one of these badboys.

My mate found an original BSA Meteor stashed away in his allotment shed. Lovely condition and with the original case. Great for plinking at rats. No offense, ratcum, they're not civilized like you, basically pikeys.

10 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Did you know that using this method you can turn any air rifle into 2000ft.lb+ monstrosity. Using nail gun powder actuated blanks with pellets glued to the blanks using melted wax. For a tenner you can purchase 100 blanks on eBay.

I'm a fucking genius, YouTube it. You will take down a fucking tyrannosaurus Rex with one of these badboys.

7 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Oh the carefree days of pushing 410 cartridges through a bit of MDF and shooting the percussion cap with a .177 weirauch HW35.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drop of diesel in the transfer port and you punch up the fps to .22 rim fire velocity. Try super gluing a one inch bit of cotton in the back of a pellet, trap the cotton in the breech as you close the barrel up and when fired the pressure resistance gives the same effect without the rifle smoking for two weeks after. Avoid those Prometheus things, they clog the bore rifling with little streaks of black nylon. I had an airsporter but found it a bit twangy. Won't touch anything but weirauchs these days. Unless someone has a Theoben fenman they would like to donate to me.

The cotton would break the seal on the o-ring surely?

The Prometheus I used had white plastic, sabo was black with copper colour pellets and the sabo dropped away. Unreliable compared to the promos and that tool to put them in was shit.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My mate found an original BSA Meteor stashed away in his allotment shed. Lovely condition and with the original case. Great for plinking at rats. No offense, ratcum, they're not civilized like you, basically pikeys.

never got on with the Meteor, felt lightweight, was ok in 177 for rattingin the barns but not 22.

Guest Extremecunt
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh the carefree days of pushing 410 cartridges through a bit of MDF and shooting the percussion cap with a .177 weirauch HW35.

I have actually built with the help of my grandad a .22 powder actuated hand gun and and rifle. Also converted a .22 crossman ratcatcher into a powder actuated pistol. I hacksawed the barrel and stock and built my own silencer using an car oil filter. Its ruthless lol.