CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest Extremecunt
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There now I've wasted another one of mine out of sympathy!

I'm out of like's too Eric. I'll top you both up tomorrow. Can't give too many tho or roops will kick us all in the bollocks.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The cotton flattens out enough to not affect the O ring, I found a 50 year old BSA cadet at a bootsale for a fiver, reblued it changed the rotted leather breech seal for a rubber one soaked the spring and piston in penetrating oil and it's the best little barngun I've ever had.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's better than the shitty B2 he had before. Nice to hold a gun that feels and looks like real varnished wood and not cheap plywood with that horrible brown sheen they put on them these days.

The older ones were always best, unfortunately it always sounds like rose-tinted spectacled nostalgia, but they were just better made, when people were craftsmen rather than salesmen.  I nearly took my brothers nose off with a breakbarrel that had a dodgy hair trigger, cocked it, put the pellet in, and the trigger went flicking it back up, it only just caught him because he moved fucking quick!

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember the "gat" pistol? Telescopic barrel cocking, five minutes to unscrew the breech load pin and came in the box with feather darts and corks that you could shove in the muzzle if you just wanted to shoot your sister and not get in too much trouble. Loads of fun for £9.99

Yep, got one of those hiding away, had them darts stuck all over the house, parents played fuck with us.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

The older ones were always best, unfortunately it always sounds like rose-tinted spectacled nostalgia, but they were just better made, when people were craftsmen rather than salesmen.  I nearly took my brothers nose off with a breakbarrel that had a dodgy hair trigger, cocked it, put the pellet in, and the trigger went flicking it back up, it only just caught him because he moved fucking quick!

Yep, got one of those hiding away, had them darts stuck all over the house, parents played fuck with us.

Webley tempest and the longer barrelled but otherwise identical hurricane were great pistols but I am left handed and the grips had a thumb suage ridge on the left hand side so I didn't get on too well with them.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Webley tempest and the longer barrelled but otherwise identical hurricane were great pistols but I am left handed and the grips had a thumb suage ridge on the left hand side so I didn't get on too well with them.

Sorry no lefties on here Eric. I would suggest you shoot yourself but you'd probably fuckin miss. Is there a river near where you live?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

When I was 7, I bust 4 lower front teeth with my cousins piece of shit old bsa breakbarrel , in that very way. Crowns I have.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

I'm out of like's too Eric. I'll top you both up tomorrow. Can't give too many tho or roops will kick us all in the bollocks.

What bollocks? :P

4 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

I have actually built with the help of my grandad a .22 powder actuated hand gun and and rifle. Also converted a .22 crossman ratcatcher into a powder actuated pistol. I hacksawed the barrel and stock and built my own silencer using an car oil filter. Its ruthless lol.

Ratcatchers were fucking great for a jumped up air pistol with a bit more range. Isn't it a shame that firework manufacturers now put that shit in the powder so we can no longer split them open, pour into a crimped copper pipe and make bombs.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Ape said:

sfjspd.jpg

Fucking ace looking pistol they were, always got to play the Nazi officer with his Lugar if you were toting that...

I'll post some piccies of mine in a week or two.. they're at my parents since they have the fields and barn to go with them... shooting those fucking cats that shit all over the garden in town doesn't go down too well with the fuzz... miserable bastards, it's only a sport...

Brother had some airpistol with a long barrel and removable stock, can't remember what it was called, one of the main manufacturers though, stock was single rod steel and screwed in the back behind where the hammer would be on a real pistol.. off for a shufty to see if I can find one..

Guest Extremecunt
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratcatchers were fucking great for a jumped up air pistol with a bit more range. Isn't it a shame that firework manufacturers now put that shit in the powder so we can no longer split them open, pour into a crimped copper pipe and make bombs.

Aargh your teasing now. There's a anarchist website on the dark web that teaches you how to build all kinds of bombs. Kind of like jolly rogers anarchist cookbook only updated and modernised. Including poisons lol.

Did you know you can make a lethal poison using only tobacco and vinegar. Leave a shit load of tobacco soaking in vinegar for a few months, and a drop of this fire water in your victims tea will kick the fuck out of their healthy lifestyle.