CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life prolonging margarine.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Cholesterol through the roof? Thick blanket of fat hugging every organ? Holy shit you are at death's door you corpulent cunt, get out more you pitiful fatty! Walk more, eat less. I bet you spend all day sitting at a desk, just you and your hardened arteries you fat fuck. 

But if you have to eat, fill your top hatch with this fancy margarine. Nobody is saying you have to give up margarine, you just have to eat shitloads of this posh shit that cuts down on your cholesterol. Fucking margarine. In 21 days you might be able to see your dick without the aid of a mirror. Bang tidy. 

Website-page-banner_Pro-activ863-649962.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cholesterol through the roof? Thick blanket of fat hugging every organ? Holy shit you are at death's door you corpulent cunt, get out more you pitiful fatty! Walk more, eat less. I bet you spend all day sitting at a desk, just you and your hardened arteries you fat fuck. 

But if you have to eat, fill your top hatch with this fancy margarine. Nobody is saying you have to give up margarine, you just have to eat shitloads of this posh shit that cuts down on your cholesterol. Fucking margarine. In 21 days you might be able to see your dick without the aid of a mirror. Bang tidy. 

That's a hell of a sales pitch... I'm gunna buy a van load and eat nothing but this magical shite for a month. Straight from the carton with a spoon to make sure I'm getting the maximum effect. Thanks for showing me this, mate, I'll put you in my will after I've successfully completed the training program.

Bad nom. Fits into 2 different categories that I let the lumpy jumpers think is their fiefdom. Shopping, cooking and health. 

Mrs Manky makes all the small decisions in Chez Manky. Where we live, what we buy, where we go on holiday etc. I deal with the big problems, Global warming, interest rates, world peace and so on.

And its Vitalite for me. Mrs Manky says so.

9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Why didn't you just p.m this info to Eddie and Fatty direct

Guest I know that Cunt
21 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off, I always take statins with my fry up so I'm ok.

21 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Margarine is horribly downmarket and eaten by plebs.

Olive oil or butter is correct along with being a catholic of course.

Imbecile.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Margarine is horribly downmarket and eaten by plebs.

Olive oil or butter is correct along with being a catholic of course.

Imbecile.

Good Eveneing Mr Punkamp .. how are Bramhall Rovers doing?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Either you forgot a comma or you've taken to speaking German. Verpiss dich!

Obviously I have forgotten the comma as any self respecting sprechen sie Deutsche person knows the correct gender prefix is masculine and therefore, "der wanker".

Die, wanker! (Is that better?)

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

I watch rugby not football.

I bet you do. All those scrums you like,groping each others arses. Is that foreplay until you all get in the shower for a scrub off?