CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Tata Steely Dan
35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just what I needed at midnight ( FRENCH TIME ), the rantings of a pissed, bigoted madman. Much better than a mug of Horlicks to send me to sleep. I just pity your boyfriends arsehole tonight, so much anger.

Whereas your boyfriend barely registers a peep when you slip your tiny wee biro lid of a dick into his puckered, foaming rectum. I made the mistake of buying "regular" condoms in France once, and they were small enough to fit over the end of a snooker cue, and not much else. Good for keeping individual cocktail sausages waterproof  I suppose, but it did all rather suggest that you and your fellow countrymen have tiny, insignificant genitalia. That at least goes some way to explain the overarching air of cowardice and the effete that comes off the French in waves. 

We can't all be winners. Prick. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Whereas your boyfriend barely registers a peep when you slip your tiny wee biro lid of a dick into his puckered, foaming rectum. I made the mistake of buying "regular" condoms in France once, and they were small enough to fit over the end of a snooker cue, and not much else. Good for keeping individual cocktail sausages waterproof  I suppose, but it did all rather suggest that you and your fellow countrymen have tiny, insignificant genitalia. That at least goes some way to explain the overarching air of cowardice and the effete that comes off the French in waves. 

We can't all be winners. Prick. 

To be fair, geese do have small arseholes.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair, geese do have small arseholes.

That is how they make foie gras, apparently. A sexually frustrated Frenchman, not unlike our dear Withers, gets his baldy maggot dick out and give a goose a right pumping. What trickles out at the end of it all is allowed to harden in the French sunlight then sold to people that don't know any better WHO FUCKING EAT IT. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That is how they make foie gras, apparently. A sexually frustrated Frenchman, not unlike our dear Withers, gets his baldy maggot dick out and give a goose a right pumping. What trickles out at the end of it all is allowed to harden in the French sunlight then sold to people that don't know any better WHO FUCKING EAT IT. 

Yes, cunts like Gordon Ramsay can't get enough of the shit. How that peroxide plumed fake hard cunt hasn't been stabbed in the face by a soux chef is beyond me.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, cunts like Gordon Ramsay can't get enough of the shit. How that peroxide plumed fake hard cunt hasn't been stabbed in the face by a soux chef is beyond me.

Ramsay is another jock cunt to boot, just like Blair, Brown and Cameron.

I liked the bit where Ramsay is giving some wifey grief for using white truffle oil in a salad, and he's going on about how passe and cliched it all was. She pointed out that she got the idea from him, the wrinkle-faced pretend radge cunt. 

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I liked the bit where Ramsay is giving some wifey grief for using white truffle oil in a salad, and he's going on about how passe and cliched it all was. She pointed out that she got the idea from him, the wrinkle-faced pretend radge cunt. 

Keith Floyd in his last interview stated that Ramsay and Marco Pierre White are simply cooks and insisting on being addressed as 'Chef' makes them a pair of jumped up little cunts. Good old Keith. RIP.

20 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Arrgghhh! You've turned into Punkape! 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 20/01/2017 at 4:33 PM, The Beast said:

Most definitely, we were having our pissers pulled about this, but that is what governments do on pretty much everything. I think we were given a referendum by Cameron so cunts would turn out and vote for him in 2015, which they did, or else cunts who usually vote conservative may have voted UKIP, thus decreasing the conservative's chances of gaining a majority. It was also a way of settling the twenty odd year indifference about the EU that had manifested itself in the party. 

Where he fucked up was in not getting the result he expected.

Sovereignty is an ambiguous term as I interpret it. Firstly, it is UK plc and all else is sentiment. As it is a business, it makes no sense being attached to a club that has allowed too many basket cases membership. The internal political workings of the sleazy cunts here are enough to cope with, let alone the 26 other members. I don't doubt there is the ability amongst the population to make a success of leaving the EU, I do doubt the political will.

I believe that some economists in the the Irish Reublic now believe that the repulic has been paying more into the EU since 20o5 than it has been getting back in return .. one of the suggesting that it has been averaging as much as 10 billion euros.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Everyone goes on about him being a scottish chef, but he sounds nothing like a scot and lives in London.

The only good thing I can say about Ramsey is on one of his Nightmares programmes some poxy arse-end of nowhere "restaurant" was trying to serve shit up at £10 a starter and £18 a main for lunch, he pointed out that his lunch menu (at Claridges?) had 3 starters for a fiver and 3 mains for a tenner then the expensive stuff, and that's with his michelin tyres on..

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keith Floyd in his last interview stated that Ramsay and Marco Pierre White are simply cooks and insisting on being addressed as 'Chef' makes them a pair of jumped up little cunts. Good old Keith. RIP.

Floyd is, was and always will be a god.  Liked a drink, drove Astons, was a good cook, and told the TV lot to shut the fuck up and do their work. 

I remember one programme he cycled up a lane in southern france, with his bike panniers stuffed with fancy food and he made beans on toast on a fire, and had a bottle of wine in the watercarrier cage, that's how you do food programmes!

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was often ratted, which in my book is a good thing

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

He was often ratted, which in my book is a good thing

I'm not sure I ever recall him being sober, less drunk maybe, but never actually sober?

On 21/01/2017 at 11:59 PM, Monumental cunt said:

What a fucking thick foreign cunt you are....Mistress Leather pants has cum out this week and told every cunt that There is no negotiation to be had beyond...BYE !!!!!   What more is there to say, nothing to negotiate, just fuck off Johnny Foreigner, get collecting your own taxes and paying for those useless cunts in Brussels on your own.   Ohhh and by the way just as we are leaving you can bet the Germans take us to one side and say.....can we have 5 minutes to chat about the 850,000 cars a year we sell to the uk !!!   The French won't be far behind them to seal a deal for all that shit spunk riddled cheese and piss wine they will have to consume without us.    Ooooh and don't think Italy going down the pan before 2018'will be something the EU can prop up.....it's just too big a fuck up.   Negotiate with Europe, have a plan...... what the fuck for.    We don't need to negotiate THEY DO.....and what fucking Europe will exist when Italy is as fucked as Greece....... open your fucking deluded fucking brainwashed eyes you dick head.....you are the sort of cunt who would have blindly followed that tooth brush moustachioed lecture thumping cunt at Nuremberg.   We would have been the ones playing cricket, reading books, sitting in the sun waiting for the bell to ring, jumping into a Hurricane and shooting you blind followers of cunts out of the sky.   You will thank us one day......and it will be sooner than you think.   Last time I looked...no tanks on our streets, no mass unemploymentent hysteria, pound now jumped this week on hearing the fuck off news.....all good.   Only thing left to do is fuck all you cunts off to places like Scotland and Northern Ireland and other third world cuntries!!!!!  Where you re moaners can all suck each other off and cry.

Just out of interest,which make of British owned car do your drive?

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

it appears that the Beast may have a crystal ball after this mornings supreme court ruling, the will of the people wanting out of Europe is not important, its the political class that will decide. 12 Judges are more important that 17 million people. 

I bet that the daft bint and her friends who bought the case will now get a load more abuse.

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

it appears that the Beast may have a crystal ball after this mornings supreme court ruling, the will of the people wanting out of Europe is not important, its the political class that will decide. 12 Judges are more important that 17 million people. 

Well there's a surprise. I believe Theresa May was a remainer so therefore getting what she wanted all the while shifting the  blame onto others.

Do you really believe they will do what 17 million cunts want? 

56 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Whilst not unexpected, the Supreme Court's ruling was disappointing. Nevertheless, the court's business was to rule on a dry legal point and not on cancelling the referendum result, consequently I can't see Parliament doing anything but to authorise Article 50. I also suspect that the plaintiffs actions was more about frustrating the will of the British electorate rather than making a constitutional point. The one silver lining was Nicola Sturgeon and Carwyn Jones being told to whistle Dixie.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst not unexpected, the Supreme Court's ruling was disappointing. Nevertheless, the court's business was to rule on a dry legal point and not on cancelling the referendum result, consequently I can't see Parliament doing anything but to authorise Article 50. I also suspect that the plaintiffs actions was more about frustrating the will of the British electorate rather than making a constitutional point. The one silver lining was Nicola Sturgeon and Carwyn Jones being told to whistle Dixie.

No, the plaintiffs were entirely about cancelling Brexit for their own self satisfaction, they think that they are more important and that their opinion is more valid than millions of ordinary brits who want out.  They are merely using the courts to get their own way, since they lost in a democratic vote.

I can quite easily see this getting downvoted in Parliament, there's dozens of MPs who have already mooted that they would vote no, even though their own local electorate wants out.  That may or may not be political suicide, but in many constituencies you could put a cat in a suit and the locals would vote for it so long as it was the correct party.  

I wouldn't put any money on Brexit happening if those bent cunts get a free vote, they won't want to scrap their own future gravy train.

Sturgeon can go fuck herself sideways with Jones' square head.

On 21/01/2017 at 11:39 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Just what I needed at midnight ( FRENCH TIME ), the rantings of a pissed, bigoted madman. Much better than a mug of Horlicks to send me to sleep. I just pity your boyfriends arsehole tonight, so much anger.

Fuck off cunt..... I hope the mixers bomb the shit of all you French surrender monies.

angry enough for you, you wanker

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whistle Dixie...... I thought they had been told to fuck off and go play in some puddles like good little 3rd world girls.   Utter morons

12 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I bet that the daft bint and her friends who bought the case will now get a load more abuse.

I hope somebody very unstable stabs them in the street.