CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

.personally I don't feel less of an Irish citizen being integrated in Europe. 

Panzerknacker 

I don't know how old you are Panzer but have you ever been an Irish citizen whilst Ireland was not integrated in Europe? TBH you are sounding a bit like someone who's neighbour has won the lotto and just bought a posh car.

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If thats what y'all think of Europe then I suppose yer better off outside of it. .when ya reapply for membership it'll be on terms that the poles would turn down ..personally I don't feel less of an Irish citizen being integrated in Europe. 

Panzerknacker 

That simply reinforces the effectiveness of Euro project mission-creep indoctrination. Yes?

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Translation: "Not fair, I wanna recount and if that don't work another Brexit referendum.(and again if I still don't get my way)

Oh no, not at all. As much as I'd like the decision reversed it would set a bad precedent, and I respect the democratic system.

Saying that, a simple box tick vote of either "Remain" or "Leave was always going to end up with this sort of situation, as Leave voters were not entirely united on the type of deal they wanted.

The best thing to do is to put it to the public, it's our future and we should be able to decide what our future relationship with the EU will be.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

I don't know how old you are Panzer but have you ever been an Irish citizen whilst Ireland was not integrated in Europe? TBH you are sounding a bit like someone who's neighbour has won the lotto and just bought a post car.

I'm 48 pen baby. .and I can remember a time when the EEC was just a farmers club .. .I think Europe has been a fantastic thing to happen to Ireland. .over here we are puzzled as to why y'all think it's a great Satan and willing to believe the kinda people who ya wouldn't buy a car off of..but anyway yer away it's done now

Panzerknacker 

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If thats what y'all think of Europe then I suppose yer better off outside of it. .when ya reapply for membership it'll be on terms that the poles would turn down ..personally I don't feel less of an Irish citizen being integrated in Europe. 

Panzerknacker 

Why didn't you say that 40 pages ago and quit all your posturing blether?

Thanks for highlighting that Article 50 has been triggered,. The EU has shown a marked disinclination to negotiate anything bespoke when it comes to one of it's biggest economies leaving the project, leaving one to assume the same approach would be their modus operandii for if we were to return to 'the project'.

As you correctly point out, There would be no incentive at all for the EU to allow the UK back on anything but the 'usual' new member terms. No rebate - so the 'rejoin' subscription would make the £350M look like peanuts. We would have to join the Euro. Our budget would have to be approved by the EU Commission and/or the EU Parliament until we met the criteria. That would mean years of real austerity, not the George Osborne austerity which allowed our debt to rise substantially and of course, when we finally rejoined after years of this humiliation, the EU would be a different beast.

So for idiot Remainers - deal with where we are - and not with some romanticised version of a return to the status quo of pre (second) referendum.

I'm glad you're proud of being an Irish Citizen integrated in Europe and there is room in the world for this. Personally, I'd rather be citizen of 'somewhere' rather than a citizen of 'anywhere' - would you extend the same respect to that point of view?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That simply reinforces the effectiveness of Euro project mission-creep indoctrination. Yes?

What do you think the emerging supereconomic powers of China and India will ask for in return for trade deals?..I know what I'd ask for because I know ya need them

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its obvious you are one of the clueless Europhiles who would gladly drop his trousers, bend over and spread his cheeks simply 'cos Juncker tells you to. Before you protest that Euro blandishments on democracy would prevail, you should be aware that when defending The Commission's lack of transparency on formulating monetary policy (you handed responsibility for this from Dublin to Brussels, remember?) Juncker said, "when it becomes serious you have to lie". He went on to explain, "I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious, I am for secret, dark debates". In other words, his opinion of the euro masses is such that he doesn't think they are capable of dealing with the truth and that they should be kept in the dark for their own protection.  He later backtracked by saying that this was a nonchalant quip...

To date, Eire has lost its currency, border controls, the ability to decide its own monetary policy and has delegated supreme legal decision-making to representatives of 27 other nations. If you're happy that the Emerald Isle will eventually have the status of a backward county on the edge of the United States of Europe then continue taking and enjoying Juncker's hard gristle.

TBH the Republic of Ireland has benefited greatly from being in the EU with huge subsidies thrown at it which have raised its standard of living. Sadly the opposite has been the case for most of the UK with in some case parts of the UK having the delusion of receiving modest pots of EU money that in reality have had little of no benefit and in truth are just small handbacks from the large amount of money the UK has handed to the EU. As the rest of the UK over the last 40 years we have seen industry closed down and production being moved to the most logical place for a an EU superstate .. ie on the European mainland. Being part of that superstate has never been in the interests of the EU.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Oh no, not at all. As much as I'd like the decision reversed it would set a bad precedent, and I respect the democratic system.

Saying that, a simple box tick vote of either "Remain" or "Leave was always going to end up with this sort of situation, as Leave voters were not entirely united on the type of deal they wanted.

The best thing to do is to put it to the public, it's our future and we should be able to decide what our future relationship with the EU will be.

Right from the outset of the pre-referendum Brexit debate, leaders of the Remain camp made it clear (as a "project fear" argument for remaining) that voting "out would mean leaving the single market and customs union. Now the very same people are calling for another referendum (in all but name) on the basis that no-one realised the ramification of voting out!

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Thanks for highlighting that Article 50 has been triggered,. The EU has shown a marked disinclination to negotiate anything bespoke when it comes to one of it's biggest economies leaving the project, leaving one to assume the same approach would be their modus operandii for if we were to return to 'the project'.

As you correctly point out, There would be no incentive at all for the EU to allow the UK back on anything but the 'usual' new member terms. No rebate - so the 'rejoin' subscription would make the £350M look like peanuts. We would have to join the Euro. Our budget would have to be approved by the EU Commission and/or the EU Parliament until we met the criteria. That would mean years of real austerity, not the George Osborne austerity which allowed our debt to rise substantially and of course, when we finally rejoined after years of this humiliation, the EU would be a different beast.

So for idiot Remainers - deal with where we are - and not with some romanticised version of a return to the status quo of pre (second) referendum.

I'm glad you're proud of being an Irish Citizen integrated in Europe and there is room in the world for this. Personally, I'd rather be citizen of 'somewhere' rather than a citizen of 'anywhere' - would you extend the same respect to that point of view?

Why should Europe agree a deal with y'all. .ya can't haff join a club and then choose what rules ya like n don't like..and ya seem to think it's all Europe's fault. .the European line has been consistent from the start ..yers change weekly 

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's already decided and it's not a return to the good old bad old days.

See my previous point

Why would the EU let us back on anything but the most punitive of terms (i.e the ones used for new member state applicants? They have shown no willingness to consider anything bespoke in Brexit negotiations - why would they do so in any (putative) Bre-entry negotiations?

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why should Europe agree a deal with y'all. .ya can't haff join a club and then choose what rules ya like n don't like..and ya seem to think it's all Europe's fault. .the European line has been consistent from the start ..yers change weekly 

Panzerknacker 

Well exactly again!

Why bother the pretence of negotiating then?

We knew what we were voting for. The EU don't want / have to agree a deal (you admit as such). There was a rock-solid mandate to Leave so what has / is all this crap been about? Blue fucking passports it seems!

We should have upped and left, gone 'there is no 'divorce' payment' and immediately started talking to Germany about how fucked their car industry would be if we didn't agree a trade deal with them.

But instead we've danced round a pin-head for 2 years, trying to please everyone, pleasing no one and, well, here we are....

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I am not saying that its all Europe's fault or indeed Europe's fault. The problem for the UK is that with the best will in the world we are an offshore island and can only ever be secondary to the interests of the European mainland, what the Irish Republic does is their own business as you have made clear in a lot of your posts (ex empire and all that). What the UK does is its own business unless you think that all those people one easter around 97 years ago got it wrong.

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am not saying that its all Europe's fault or indeed Europe's fault. The problem for the UK is that with the best will in the world we are an offshore island and can only ever be secondary to the interests of the European mainland, what the Irish Republic does is their own business as you have made clear in a lot of your posts (ex empire and all that). What the UK does is its own business unless you think that all those people one easter around 97 years ago got it wrong.

Well then I think ya should just leave and the dice fall where they fall ..I dont understand why the UK is hanging around like trying to undermine the union to suit itself ..shooting holes in the bit of credibility you've left in front of the eyes of the world ..stick yer wall on the border n take the consequences of it an be done with it 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm 48 pen baby. .and I can remember a time when the EEC was just a farmers club .. .I think Europe has been a fantastic thing to happen to Ireland. .over here we are puzzled as to why y'all think it's a great Satan and willing to believe the kinda people who ya wouldn't buy a car off of..but anyway yer away it's done now

Panzerknacker 

Because from the UK stance it is the great satan. Come to the West Country especially Devon and Kernow .. loads of EU money going down a plughole. Two main roads and one highly vulnerable bit of railway along the coast connecting it with the rest of the UK. Have a look around Plymouth a city of 400,000 rife with druggies and unemployment. Torbay filled with more  druggies.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well then I think ya should just leave and the dice fall where they fall ..I dont understand why the UK is hanging around like trying to undermine the union to suit itself ..shooting holes in the bit of credibility you've left in front of the eyes of the world ..stick yer wall on the border n take the consequences of it an be done with it 

Panzerknacker 

So why keep worrying about it?

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

So why keep worrying about it?

I'm not worried about it atall. .I'm fascinated by the opinions I read here compared to what the rest of us are reading outside the UK. .our leavers over here fell silent about 6 months ago so we are curious to see what's being said 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm not worried about it atall. .I'm fascinated by the opinions I read here compared to what the rest of us are reading outside the UK. .our leavers over here fell silent about 6 months ago so we are curious to see what's being said 

Panzerknacker 

I think that you have mentioned that you are unemployed. All very well but long-term how willing is that 12 hours a day German car worker going to be happy to subsidise that?

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

But you're not though are you?

Another position change from the Panzerknacker book of the Brexit Karma Sutra. You're not 'fascinated' in the slightest hearing from folks who actually made the decision and who will live with it in a far more visceral way than having a few of their subsidies, maybe, reduced, if the EU ever draw up and agree a budget acknowledging Britain won't be contributing anymore.

You're all about mouthing off about how much you know, how thick Brexiteerrs are, how the future is going to be politically and socially for the UK under Brexit and generally coming off like a pub bore in love with the sound of his own voice.

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I think that you have mentioned that you are unemployed. All very well but long-term how willing is that 12 hours a day German car worker going to be happy to subsidise that?

Mm..out on disability pen baby..a cross I carry daily. .the German car worker has other things to concern himself 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

By his own confirmation, Jiggers, he's Irish. 

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

But you're not though are you?

Another position change from the Panzerknacker book of the Brexit Karma Sutra. You're not 'fascinated' in the slightest hearing from folks who actually made the decision and who will live with it in a far more visceral way than having a few of their subsidies, maybe, reduced, if the EU ever draw up and agree a budget acknowledging Britain won't be contributing anymore.

You're all about mouthing off about how much you know, how thick Brexiteerrs are, how the future is going to be politically and socially for the UK under Brexit and generally coming off like a pub bore in love with the sound of his own voice.

Some of you are thick as shite..most of you were not given all the facts 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Boris has gone now

Where's he gone, Harley Street?

The next to go will be T. May. 

Edited by 'eavensabove