CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Either way it probably doesn't really matter. They're trying absolutely everything to stop Brexit from happening. And if they can't stop it they'll make sure to fuck it up somehow, just to be bastards.

Unrelated topic but I am now being forced to watch I'm a celeb'. The next time those two Lilliputians from your city return home could you possibly murder them. Perhaps we could then replace them with Vic & Bob who are capable of generating laughs from people other than each other?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Unrelated topic but I am now being forced to watch I'm a celeb'. The next time those two Lilliputians from your city return home could you possibly murder them. Perhaps we could then replace them with Vic & Bob who are capable of generating laughs from people other than each other?

I'll get the Proton out of the scrapyard....

2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Just how many blacks, muslims etc have I moaned about exactly?????? Idiot

I understand the UK want to be out if the Eu and I agree but going by what your saying it's ok to let more immigrants in them is it?

Just now, Roadkill said:

Just as long as they're kids.

140128175342-jordan-refugees-8-horizonta

The whole thing is a fucking joke. Whether the Uk leave or the democratic vote gets overturned and they stay in,the normal everyday cunt on the street is going to get fucked up the arse. The only winners will be the fucking rich.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I understand the UK want to be out if the Eu and I agree but going by what your saying it's ok to let more immigrants in them is it?

Send back to desert. Expend all remaining Cold War ICBM hardware. Apologise to cockroaches,scorpions for ruining their environment. Job done, nuff said.

Guest Extremecunt
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The whole thing is a fucking joke. Whether the Uk leave or the democratic vote gets overturned and they stay in,the normal everyday cunt on the street is going to get fucked up the arse. The only winners will be the fucking rich.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Just now, Snatch said:

There was a very clear rift during the referendum between rich people voting Remain and poor voting Leave. I think that's how Leave won in the first place, as it's a little hard to worry about the economy and your savings when you're making fuck all anyway. Having all those rich twats  like Richard Branson, J.K. Rowling, and David Beckham, who've already made their little nest eggs to live off, speaking down on the population and trying to scare them simply caused a backlash.

It's the exact same with Trump. The media tries to scare and manipulate the populace into what they think is the right choice, then get surprised when they get told to fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Extremecunt
Just now, Snatch said:

That's the extent of your intelligence.

Fuck off you prick.

Blah blah blah blah blah. Oh and leave a space after you're comma's. Blah blah blah blah blah.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just because he's mentally handicapped doesn't mean you can censor him, Snatch.

He doesn't need help in making him look a total idiot. He's quite capable himself.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Fucks sake batman, I thought you were going to save me some of that cornetto"

Kabbooom, pow, kerrunch. Roadkill you were right! Wanna check out the bat cave.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Expend all remaining Cold War ICBM hardware.

IBM computers are a bit shit, but wishing them on ISIS is a bit far. Or do you mean that disease where you cack yourself if you don't have a baked potato every lunchtime? 

Either way, a Cold War is one where no weapons are fired, you thick cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

IBM computers are a bit shit, but wishing them on ISIS is a bit far. Or do you mean that disease where you cack yourself if you don't have a baked potato every lunchtime? 

Yes that's why we still have them rusting in silos. Now who looks a thick cunt.

9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

And before you emphasise the "remaining" bit, some were decommissioned and not deployed. Go back to fucking sleep.

43 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I assume you are a member of Steely Dan, therefore should you require any further help with the definition of "expend all remaining" , please refer to your 2003 album "Everything must go".

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

IBM computers are now LENOVOs. I have a Lenovo laptop.