CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The united arab emirates.

Guest DingTheRioja

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eric, you boring fucking cunt. I had a quick scan and see you've name dropped me on several occasions the last few days, simply in order to get noticed. 

Coming on here to try and garner sympathy by making up disgusting stories about your imaginary partner is fucking awful. People have lived with, and lost people to cancer for years, and I've never known anyone register on an anymmous website, where the standard procedure is to cunt everyone and thing in sight, as a successful form of counselling, Macmillan never suggested it to me.

If the shit is true, which I very much fucking doubt, as you spend all day on here, rather than with your wife, you really need to adjust your priorities, you thick, selfish cunt.

I have no doubt at all that you are a previous cunt, a completely tedious one at that, and you shall bring CC to a boring death by Christmas. 

Bubba, ordinarily, I would throw you in the cooler, however I've taken into account your abject stupidity in mitigation. Pipe down.

15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eric, you boring fucking cunt. I had a quick scan and see you've name dropped me on several occasions the last few days, simply in order to get noticed. 

Coming on here to try and garner sympathy by making up disgusting stories about your imaginary partner is fucking awful. People have lived with, and lost people to cancer for years, and I've never known anyone register on an anymmous website, where the standard procedure is to cunt everyone and thing in sight, as a successful form of counselling, Macmillan never suggested it to me.

If the shit is true, which I very much fucking doubt, as you spend all day on here, rather than with your wife, you really need to adjust your priorities, you thick, selfish cunt.

I have no doubt at all that you are a previous cunt, a completely tedious one at that, and you shall bring CC to a boring death by Christmas. 

You know I have PM.d you regarding the truth of the situation and you haven't bothered to acknowledge, I spend all my time with her as I am primary carer. And I spend maybe an hour or 2 posting on here per day. What do you think people in my situation do? Spend 24 hrs a day staring at their partner? I may stay logged on but I'm certainly not sat monitoring the whole time,as for name dropping , you are the worst and have taken the opportunity to slate me on virtually every thread, related to this or not. As I understand this site is a place where we bring to light things and people which annoy and confound us, then rip the piss out of each other to entertain and amuse. You on the other hand use it to be malicious and truly fucking vile. You are a very sad little boy. I made a mistake with a personal revelation and have learned from it. Why don't you try and learn something too, then you might grow up and be entertaining rather than the sick little hate filled cunt that you are now.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I've never had a problem with Bubs,Decs or QC and I don't think any of them are a sock puppet from Frank. Frank can be good at times but he seems to be being a total prick lately. The main culprit for alot of the bullshittery and abuse is currently doing life but maybe let out on parole unfortunately. Feel free to shoot on site.

I don't have a problem with Decs or Quincy either, they are adept intelligent sparring partners and I have had a few entertaining kickings at their hands, Bill is ok sometimes and a complete twat at others. There are 2 that are just hateful little shitcunts though, so fuck the pair of them.

Guest Cuntsman
53 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I would of thought that giving someone famous a good cunting and wishing them all sorts of painful deaths would be libellous.

I do hope not. Most of its merited anyway and I say let the good times roll and fuck em all, its character building

6 minutes ago, Cuntsman said:

I do hope not. Most of its merited anyway and I say let the good times roll and fuck em all, its character building

Not too many people I would wish a painful death to but I would snigger uncontrollably were Ant and Dec to fall off that rope bridge and get buggered to death by a disgruntled kangaroo whose brothers anus had been chomped by Vorderman as those 2 Tyneside goblins watched and giggled

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Frank said:

I really don't know which way to turn, bubble. It can't go on like this for much longer. Shall I do a video?

Yes I think we can stand one more video from you Frank, providing it begins with self mutilation, continues with more self mutilation, and ends with you being crushed by a mobile MRI scanner. What do you think about that?

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

And if, as you claim to, indeed have vast knowledge of this subject, you will be aware that the side effects of treatment heavily include a lot of tiredness and irregular sleep patterns, therefore I do have a fair amount of time to fill. I see Frank is still about to jerk you off every time you open your ignorant shit dispenser of a mouth, so it's not all bad for you is it. Ask him if it was cold in the ground this morning.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I stole a bicycle in Dubai once. As I pedaled past the police I said "Look! No hands!".

If you get caught for stealing a third time in Dubai,what do they do then? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Snatch said:

If you get caught for stealing a third time in Dubai,what do they do then? 

I dunno, because I'm only on my second warning. I saw a couple of lads tanning a Jewelry store in Abu Dhabi and asked them "Can I give you a hand?"

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Nah that's the Sikhs, quite good chaps really, them and the Hindus fucking hate the Muslims as much as the rest of us.

Sikhs and Hindus are in the same bucket as us when it comes to the Mooslims. They just hate any fucker who isn't one of them. Or is the wrong type of Muslim. Or is the right type of Muslim, who accidentally dropped a copy of the Quran that day, so had to be stoned to death.

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sikhs and Hindus are in the same bucket as us when it comes to the Mooslims. They just hate any fucker who isn't one of them. Or is the wrong type of Muslim. Or is the right type of Muslim, who accidentally dropped a copy of the Quran that day, so had to be stoned to death.

If these silly fuckers consider being stoned a punishment there is something wrong with them, if I was given free dooby sticks for any altercation I would be a career criminal and happy as a pig in shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/11/2016 at 1:00 PM, nobgobbler said:

Yes I think we can stand one more video from you Frank, providing it begins with self mutilation, continues with more self mutilation, and ends with you being crushed by a mobile MRI scanner. What do you think about that?

Can we afford to waste an MRI scanner like that?

On 21/11/2016 at 7:11 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Nah that's the Sikhs, quite good chaps really, them and the Hindus fucking hate the Muslims as much as the rest of us.

Sikhs are good, they make fucking good soldiers.

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Can we afford to waste an MRI scanner like that?

Sikhs are good, they make fucking good soldiers.

My old boss in security industry was retired SAS, he told me that members of the regiment don't salute anybody except the Gurkhas. I think historically the Sikhs were seconded to British army and called Sepoys. Got all the shitty dangerous missions and were brave as fuck.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My old boss in security industry was retired SAS, he told me that members of the regiment don't salute anybody except the Gurkhas. I think historically the Sikhs were seconded to British army and called Sepoys. Got all the shitty dangerous missions and were brave as fuck.

I think you mean decoys Eric