CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

women who wear PJ'S in public

Eddie

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Thank god you're here. All the old guard have deserted quicker than a frenchman behind enemy lines. 

What's going on here Ed ? I'm piecing together some sort of Corner based exodus. Someone needs a verbal boot up the knackers I'll warrant.

Guest JackoTC
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's a rebellion against 'the man'

I see. Some slapped wristies been handed out ? Was the horrible cunt Deco involved ? If that little neo Nazi Ratter is still around, than it couldn't have been too offensive. Were Jews involved ?  

I've no doubt the site is Jewish owned. Either that or they're saving up to become one.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thank god you're here. All the old guard have deserted quicker than a frenchman behind enemy lines. 

Not all the old guard have fucked off Edders you cheeky fucker.

5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I see. Some slapped wristies been handed out ? Was the horrible cunt Deco involved ? If that little neo Nazi Rat is still around, than it couldn't have been too offensive. Were Jews involved ?  

I've no doubt the site is Jewish owned. Either that or they're saving up to become one.

The likes leader board was removed. If it wasn't for my obnoxious wealth and Aston Martin, I might have killed myself 

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The likes leader board was removed. If it wasn't for my obnoxious wealth and Aston Martin, I might have killed myself 

That's it ?? Who the fuck cares. If this was a popularity contest, I would have driven over to Norwich and set Deco on fire years ago. Can we have your Rowland Browning Avatar back please ? That's how I picture you when I'm feeling lonely and dining alone in foreign hotels.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spent the majority of my childhood playing in danson park. That's changed quite a bit, the mansion house has been fully restored and now open to public, used to swim to the little island in the middle of the lake, remember danson swimming pool before they demolished it, lack of use, everybody started going to crook log lido when they built the water slides.

Isn't it Danson Park where those lunatics fly model airplanes? 

45 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

That's it ?? Who the fuck cares. If this was a popularity contest, I would have driven over to Norwich and set Deco on fire years ago. Can we have your Rowland Browning Avatar back please ? That's how I picture you when I'm feeling lonely and dining alone in foreign hotels.

No RB, meet you half way.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Hate to disappoint you Eric but I fucking detest football. Used to hang around Danson Park as well,alot of times with a few tins of beer and some mates after the pubs shut. Remember The Lord Raglan but never went in there.

I think he's talking about the old Woolwich arsenal compound. Not the football team