CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

women who wear PJ'S in public

Eddie

I noticed a troglodyte pushing a pram containing a mini chav this morning, whilst dressed in her pajamas.Sporting the obligatory fake UGGS and a fag on the go. The kid looked like it had not seen a flannel in weeks and was covered in snot. This did not seem to bother the urchin as he was tucking into breakfast, a giant bag of monster munch. Have these aggressive looking fat cunts lost the ability to change out of their night clothes before leaving the house? is there no shame left in these fucking over breeding leeches? 

Has anyone got a flame thrower for sale?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I noticed a troglodyte pushing a pram containing a mini chav this morning, whilst dressed in her pajamas.Sporting the obligatory fake UGGS and a fag on the go. The kid looked like it had not seen a flannel in weeks and was covered in snot. This did not seem to bother the urchin as he was tucking into breakfast, a giant bag of monster munch. Have these aggressive looking fat cunts lost the ability to change out of their night clothes before leaving the house? is there no shame left in these fucking over breeding leeches? 

You didn't tell me you were visiting Wales, ed.  You should've said, I'd have put the kettle on, and I could've rustled up a couple of wagon wheels. Next time.....

Anyway, you've covered many (all excellent) points in a single nom. Snotty nose-to-mouth kids are fucking hideous. I'd rather wipe out my bloodline than nurture a disgusting little cunt like that. 

(Before the boring austists of CC point out it's the parents' responsibility, depending on the age of said child, I know)

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You didn't tell me you were visiting Wales, ed.  You should've said, I'd have put the kettle on, and I could've rustled up a couple of wagon wheels. Next time.....

Anyway, you've covered many (all excellent) points in a single nom. Snotty nose-to-mouth kids are fucking hideous. I'd rather wipe out my bloodline than nurture a disgusting little cunt like that. 

(Before the boring austists of CC point out it's the parents' responsibility, depending on the age of said child, I know)

Dartford Bubbles, the epicentre of all things chav. How the fuck do they manage to get their kids to look like something out of Oliver Twist?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Dartford Bubbles, the epicentre of all things chav. How the fuck do they manage to get their kids to look like something out of Oliver Twist?  

How did we manage before we had 'epicentre'? I'll tell you how Fast Eddie, we just had the fucking centre. When my Aunty Vi entertained drunk US servicemen, she said "aim for the centre love and let nature take its course".

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I take it you've never had the misfortune of visiting Newport? Fuck me, it's awful. And would make Dartford look like Monaco. 

Enjoy:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I take it men wearing PJ's isn't ok as well Ed?

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I take it you've never had the misfortune of visiting Newport? Fuck me, it's awful. And would make Dartford look like Monaco. 

Enjoy:

Meadow Well up where I live has always been a hotspot for chavs and their forefathers. They set it on fire in the 80's, despite living there. Check out Meadow Well Tyneside riots on youtube to see

Guest Extremecunt
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Enjoy:

My ex is from Newport. Her nephew is a rising star for the welsh national football team. Lee Evans, currently on loan at Bradford city from wolves. 

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Oi! Fuck all wrong with Dartford, home of Terry Hollands, worlds strongest man stalwart. Try visiting  Essex, fat birds in black leggings, flip flops and farmers smock tops to hide their latest benefits baby entombed in their midsection, all queuing up in formation at maccy d's with triple buggies and a further 6 mixed race microchavs charging around the place.

34 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

My ex is from Newport. Her nephew is a rising star for the welsh national football team. Lee Evans, currently on loan at Bradford city from wolves. 

Lee Evans? Is he that sweaty, unfunny Norman Wisdom wannabe who for some unknown reason sold out the O2 a few years back?

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oi! Fuck all wrong with Dartford, home of Terry Hollands, worlds strongest man stalwart. Try visiting  Essex, fat birds in black leggings, flip flops and farmers smock tops to hide their latest benefits baby entombed in their midsection, all queuing up in formation at maccy d's with triple buggies and a further 6 mixed race microchavs charging around the place.

That's Catford 

46 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Are you one of those dopey cunts who assume that every Welsh person knows each other? 

I do my utmost to speak to a handful of people here, they are for the most part, insufferable. 

Guest Extremecunt
19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Are you one of those dopey cunts who assume that every Welsh person knows each other? 

I do my utmost to speak to a handful of people here, they are for the most part, insufferable. 

Like my posts eh? I like Newport, when I went out on the town there I painted the city in vomit. Good times.

Guest Extremecunt
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lee Evans? Is he that sweaty, unfunny Norman Wisdom wannabe who for some unknown reason sold out the O2 a few years back?

No he's not. But I taught the pair of them, everything they know lol.

Sometimes these slags are with their better half, all over weight lumps in jogging bottoms and massive dirty white training shoes. They can't walk without having their feet positioned at ten to two appearing with each step that their knee has half given out. 

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sometimes these slags are with their better half, all over weight lumps in jogging bottoms and massive dirty white training shoes. They can't walk without having their feet positioned at ten to two appearing with each step that their knee has half given out. 

And the obligatory bottle of lucozade, or can of Monster. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Like my posts eh? I like Newport, when I went out on the town there I painted the city in vomit. Good times.

Yes. 

It is a fucking dump. The last time I went out in Newport was about 10 years ago, it was, is, and always shall be, one of the roughest areas of South Wales.