CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angus the storm

Guest Lady Penelope

44 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck me furiously!

El Nino or whatever dumps a load of snow on Quebec and Canada just yawns.

Budleigh Salterton gets a bit of mud on the carpet and it's national news and there'll probably be a whip-round for them in the Taxpayers Arms tonight!

Well I woke up this morning and my garden chair had overturned. I'm in bits. Any chance the corner can organise a fundraising concert for me? Alvin Stardust hasn't done much for years. 

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well I woke up this morning and my garden chair had overturned. I'm in bits. Any chance the corner can organise a fundraising concert for me? Alvin Stardust hasn't done much for years. 

I can organise a 'safe space' for you to have a bit of a cry and some therapy. That seems to be what the world goes in for if it stubs its toe, these days

Guest nobgobbler
17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I can organise a 'safe space' for you to have a bit of a cry and some therapy. That seems to be what the world goes in for if it stubs its toe, these days

Fuck that. If queeny can get close to 400 million quid to replace her polystyrene ceiling tiles, I demand an EU handout for my upturned recycling bin.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Saw a dead pigeon at Barnstaple on Sunday .. still upset about it, wanted to talk about it to my Nan but she is dead too :(

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Saw a dead pigeon at Barnstaple on Sunday .. still upset about, wanted to talk about it to my Nan but she is dead too :'(

The last time I stayed with my friend in hatherleigh I found it most dismal so decided to explore , drove down the long country road and ended up In Bude, which must have been designed by Rod Serling because no matter which direction you go you always end up at tesco. Gave up and went to beach which has several million mussels clinging to rocks and a weird little canal running along the top of beach. Lizard village is much better.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last time I stayed with my friend in hatherleigh I found it most dismal so decided to explore , drove down the long country road and ended up In Bude, which must have been designed by Rod Serling because no matter which direction you go you always end up at tesco. Gave up and went to beach which has several million mussels clinging to rocks and a weird little canal running along the top of beach. Lizard village is much better.

The Bude Canal .. I have never been to Bude.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Budleigh Salterton gets a bit of mud on the carpet and it's national news and there'll probably be a whip-round for them in the Taxpayers Arms tonight!

From now on I only want to hear about natural phenomena that come with an actual tsunami warning.

Radioactivity and/or sharks optional, but nice to have.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

From now on I only want to hear about natural phenomena that come with an actual tsunami warning.

Radioactivity and/or sharks optional, but nice to have.

I'm on the blower to Fukoshima as we speak.

Apparently after Mr Fault Line had his spat with Ms Nuclear facility last time, they let loose the mother of all genetic fuck ups. There's two-headed sharks, man-eating dolphins poisonous clams and all manner of fucked up, mutant shit flying around the place now.

Certainly enough to keep the average sociopath such as yourself in wanks for weeks.

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently after Mr Fault Line had his spat with Ms Nuclear facility last time, they let loose the mother of all genetic fuck ups. There's two-headed sharks, man-eating dolphins poisonous clams and all manner of fucked up, mutant shit flying around the place now.

MV5BNzViNmQ5MTYtMmI4Yy00N2Y2LTg4NWUtYWU3

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Certainly enough to keep the average sociopath such as yourself in wanks for weeks.

Hope it don't wake Godzilla up. 

44 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently a representative from Norfolk County Council is flying out there to advise

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Apparently a representative from Norfolk County Council is flying out there to advise

Why would you send some cunt from Norfolk. A couple of mega sieverts and a few milion rads won't deform the cunts any more than they are.