CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

5 day old girl Elsie Rose was punched in the face by 64 year old David Hardy in a Tesco Store. He says he was messing about and thought the baby was a doll!

large._92621798_davidhardybbc.jpg

Elsie Rose was in a car seat placed in a shopping trolley next to her older sister when she was attacked.

It was her first trip out with her family, the court heard.

Her mother Amy Ducker told the court she was left "absolutely distraught" by the incident, which happened after she had bumped into a neighbour who worked at the supermarket.

The neighbour had called her colleague, Hardy's wife, over to look at the "beautiful baby", she said.

She told the hearing Hardy had then approached and, without saying a word to her, punched the baby in the head.

He thought the baby was a doll belonging to her older sister. 

Why would you go over to a stranger's baby and punch its doll anyway?

Cunt of the year perhaps?

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He was fined £900 and ordered to pay £500 costs and £100 compensation.

Not enough. The law should be changed so he has his Gregg's credit account frozen so they can get more dosh off the cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What a stupid old Cunt. 

Anyhows, the mother looks a bit of alright though I wonder if she'll let me bash her back doors in and jizz over her face??

ever the helpful one Drew... ever the helpful one..

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like the way the court got £500, fuck knows where the fine goes to but the poor baby gets a mere £100. British justice : Dontcha just fucking love it 

Court got £1400, when you add the fine in. 

Fucking atrocious, someone needs to punch that judge as well as that fat cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Even if it had been a doll, what sort of sick fucking cunt punches dolls made to resemble infants?  Nail him to the ground, build a pile of white phosphorous around his legs, and set the fucking cunt a light1  

If the cunt had just made the baby into punch (non alcoholic of course) rather than clunk it one, the mother probably would have been fine. When my Aunty Vi did abortions from the 'I scream van' she often used to put the little critters in a punch bowl. Mind you, people had respect in them days. And rickets.

I read about this story a while back, on MSN news.

Not being judgemental, the mother was knocked up at 17 for her first child, I just love supporting other cunts inability to keep their cracks shut, then within hours of this traumatic event, the dopey cunt was all over face book blabbing about it. Looking at her photo she looks like a plastic doll.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not being judgemental, the mother was knocked up at 17 for her first child, I just love supporting other cunts inability to keep their cracks shut, then within hours of this traumatic event, the dopey cunt was all over face book blabbing about it. Looking at her photo she looks like a plastic doll.

Or Jacko's girlfriend, as they are often called.  

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

The mother is obviously a fucking chav cunt but a five day old baby doesn't deserve that whether the mother is a thick cunt or not.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I still think that anyone who walks up to a strangers seven year old and says, "is that your baby, I am going to wake her up" and hits what he says he thought was a doll is a fucking spacktard and needs a serious visit to the wings, but no a fine lower than my last speeding fine 20 years ago (126 mph moto guzzi le mans 2, stage 2 hot cams, big bore 1100cc barrels - £1000.00 plus £200 costs and 11 points). Fucking utter mockery of justice.

11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I still think that anyone who walks up to a strangers seven year old and says, "is that your baby, I am going to wake her up" and hits what he says he thought was a doll is a fucking spacktard and needs a serious visit to the wings, but no a fine lower than my last speeding fine 20 years ago (126 mph moto guzzi le mans 2, stage 2 hot cams, big bore 1100cc barrels - £1000.00 plus £200 costs and 11 points). Fucking utter mockery of justice.

You should have been punched in the face for riding that lump of Japanese crap. Watch 'Bridge over the River Kwai' and hang your head in shame.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Yeah, but you're an evil, mean, rebel who doesn't want to conform to societys' norms, riding an anti-social druggie gang members vehicle, and that bloke didn't mean to hit a baby did he.... oh hang on... fuck it... hang the cunt.

My cousin had a le Mans II 850.. fucking lovely bike.

4 hours ago, Manky said:

You should have been punched in the face for riding that lump of Japanese crap. Watch 'Bridge over the River Kwai' and hang your head in shame.

For once, Manky, I am going to call you a thick northern monkey...

You thick northern monkey!