CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hot tubs

Eddie

Guest nobgobbler

It depends who you're sharing it with I suppose. My brother-in-law's just got one of these cunting things and he keeps inviting us round to have a go. Why would we possibly want to share a bath with a bunch of mongs? I can't stand being in close proximity to them even with several layers of clothes on. Bet it's already clogged up with pubes, snot, spunk and clingons. Ugh, the thought of it makes me shudder. 

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:34 PM, Eddie said:

The new must have, flashing lights, 100 jets and you can plug your phone in for a relaxing bit of Enya's Orinoco Flow. Cunts explain how, after a long day in the office they can jump in and unwind. Absolute bollocks,  everyone knows it has nothing to do with relaxation, only weirdos have these 'status symbols' for their swinger nights. Anyone who owns one is a sexual deviant without exception.

I've got a friend who has one of these - fucking handy for summer BBQ's - fill with ice and water and use to keep the beers cold. And then for the wet tshirt competition later. Having said that its not too much fun with just the two of us.....

Just now, JackoTC said:

I've got a friend who has one of these - fucking handy for summer BBQ's - fill with ice and water and use to keep the beers cold. And then for the wet tshirt competition later. Having said that its not too much fun with just the two of us.....

Just now, JackoTC said:

Just now, JackoTC said:

Whoa, dude.

20 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

BBQ'S and wet tshirt competition, a tall story if I ever heard one, you don't have any friends.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/24/2016 at 7:34 AM, Eddie said:

The new must have, flashing lights, 100 jets and you can plug your phone in for a relaxing bit of Enya's Orinoco Flow. Cunts explain how, after a long day in the office they can jump in and unwind. Absolute bollocks,  everyone knows it has nothing to do with relaxation, only weirdos have these 'status symbols' for their swinger nights. Anyone who owns one is a sexual deviant without exception.

If a man and a woman own a hot tub and decide to shag themselves unconscious in it, I don't see that as deviant as much as it is dangerous.  Now, if Frank and Punkape get into one.....Old Webster will have to redefine the word deviant, and do so without visualizing the action.  

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:19 PM, Eddie said:

BBQ'S and wet tshirt competition, a tall story if I ever heard one, you don't have any friends.

I don't like this new Ed, Ed. Its this new crew you are working with in the tool hire ? place. Drinking tea and reading The Sun all day is making you uppish. A man like you has no need to better himself.