CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hot tubs

Eddie

The new must have, flashing lights, 100 jets and you can plug your phone in for a relaxing bit of Enya's Orinoco Flow. Cunts explain how, after a long day in the office they can jump in and unwind. Absolute bollocks,  everyone knows it has nothing to do with relaxation, only weirdos have these 'status symbols' for their swinger nights. Anyone who owns one is a sexual deviant without exception.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The new must have, flashing lights, 100 jets and you can plug your phone in for a relaxing bit of Enya's Orinoco Flow. Cunts explain how, after a long day in the office they can jump in and unwind. Absolute bollocks,  everyone knows it has nothing to do with relaxation, only weirdos have these 'status symbols' for their swinger nights. Anyone who owns one is a sexual deviant without exception.

Ahem, my in-laws have one.... shit... now you've got me imagining his wife...

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Er.......I've got one. But it came with the house (divorce settlement) so thats ok. Ok!

Not really, that means that at one point you agreed, either tacitly or openly, to one being installed....

GUILTY!

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Is your new avatar the toupee wearing draconian teacher who persececuted unfortunate pikey pupil Danny Kendall in grange hill?

37 minutes ago, Chip from the states said:

Hi guys I didn't now this place existed

Of course you knew you fuckwit,you posted on this site yesterday. Mind you,the average American attention span is shorter than that of a goldfish.

Anyway,enough banter y'all. We all know it's a fake character,just don't know yet who you are. Punkape maybe? 

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Of course you knew you fuckwit,you posted on this site yesterday. Mind you,the average American attention span is shorter than that of a goldfish.

Anyway,enough banter y'all. We all know it's a fake character,just don't know yet who you are. Punkape maybe? 

This cunt is less convincing than Sid James as the Rumpo kid.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If you want to know if it is Spunkape, ask him if he is a gay, retarded, fantasy golf zealot from darkest Cheshire. He will fall in to that trap.

Guest Chip from the states
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Snatch was a great film the beavers were hirsute y'all

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

It's all bloody stupid y'all

DOH!!!!!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just when you thought you'd already seen the worst film ever...

654c2ea9f50a154027d2fc7ddc50b5ec

Going by the look on their faces,time and space isn't the only thing that's going to get violated. Which once is Spunkers?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ahem, my in-laws have one.... shit... now you've got me imagining his wife...

Fucking hell Ding, I do believe you are turning Norfolk with thoughts like that.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just when you thought you'd already seen the worst film ever...

654c2ea9f50a154027d2fc7ddc50b5ec

If you did have a time machine you'd surely use it to travel back to put a bullet in the scriptwriters head before the idea was even conceived.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Eddie, Hot tubs are shit granted but have you ever been to a swingers night? They used to have one for couples only on Friday nights at a nightclub called Whispers at Balsall Common and they were brilliant, sadly the owner had a stroke and it closed down. They built houses on the land and I often wonder if the people sitting there in their lounges watching coronation street know how much fucking and sucking took place right where they're now sitting. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

These are effectively nursery pools for legionella bacteria so I think the cunts that have these have made a sound investment in their future - on my behalf - with any luck.